- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15043052, 3 years agoI have issues each time I try to utilize the sidekick link. It always takes me away from the site I am on to login to my CouponCabin account which loses my place from the previous website. Very irritating.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15239940, 3 years agoI liked it initially where you wait for the time and then race to click and grab the coupon. They made it worse by introducing things like:
1. Reduced the limit from $600 to $300 annually.
2. Suspending your account for every possible thing (even if you open the site in different browser or different machine or different location).
3. Restricting your payment mode.
4. Delaying the payout by extending the original payout date.
5. Cancelling check after the payout.
6. Asking you for your legal documents and violating your privacy (these guys sell your information out).
I wish ebates or similar sites start better service than this.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15166567, 3 years agoI love this site!! I have earned over$10.00 by using this site in the past 2 weeks. The earned money is deposited very quickly into your account. I am purchasing from these sites anyway and how awesome to get money back! How can you go wrong, you can't!!!!