- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17618992, a year agothey kept moving the goal line for me to redeem my cashback via gift card or store of my choice. I was ready to cash out now they are asking for sensitive documents for me to continue. I heard they do this to deter you and then collect your redemption money themselves...UNINSTALLED!!!!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Broffrey, 2 years agoAvoid this kind of useless shop-savings extensions that in facts can spy what you are looking on the internet, it's just collecting informations on you to profile you and similar customers to finally target ads/products/services. That's desguished spyware in counterpart to provide you a pretended nice service for free.
And just about the service provided: this kind of extensions (lots of similar exist like this one) can modify the webpages on-the-fly and also can censure some parts or search results to guide you to buy to a specific shop... instead of a concurrent. And guess who is paying the extension editor to do that? Sellers?
Just look at what this extension is requiring at the Permissions part...
Mind again before adding browser extensions!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15239940, 5 years agoI liked it initially where you wait for the time and then race to click and grab the coupon. They made it worse by introducing things like:
1. Reduced the limit from $600 to $300 annually.
2. Suspending your account for every possible thing (even if you open the site in different browser or different machine or different location).
3. Restricting your payment mode.
4. Delaying the payout by extending the original payout date.
5. Cancelling check after the payout.
6. Asking you for your legal documents and violating your privacy (these guys sell your information out).
I wish ebates or similar sites start better service than this.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14280406, 5 years agoIt used to be great now its horrible. It used to wait for you to "activate" it but now you cant even shop without the darn thing popping up every few minutes. There are other nerving things it does that i will not go into here. I contacted them asking them for a pause button and they said they dont offer it. so essentially if you dont like it you just have to stop using it and go to one of their competitors. After years of using it, I'm deleting it. Only install this if you want a horrible shopping experience.