- by Firefox user 15239940, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I liked it initially where you wait for the time and then race to click and grab the coupon. They made it worse by introducing things like:
1. Reduced the limit from $600 to $300 annually.
2. Suspending your account for every possible thing (even if you open the site in different browser or different machine or different location).
3. Restricting your payment mode.
4. Delaying the payout by extending the original payout date.
5. Cancelling check after the payout.
6. Asking you for your legal documents and violating your privacy (these guys sell your information out).
I wish ebates or similar sites start better service than this.
- by Firefox user 14280406, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5It used to be great now its horrible. It used to wait for you to "activate" it but now you cant even shop without the darn thing popping up every few minutes. There are other nerving things it does that i will not go into here. I contacted them asking them for a pause button and they said they dont offer it. so essentially if you dont like it you just have to stop using it and go to one of their competitors. After years of using it, I'm deleting it. Only install this if you want a horrible shopping experience.