Response by k3nny5
Developer responseposted a year ago
It is still a work in progress for those using strict mode/cross-site cookie protection / all Third-party cookies.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 11633778, 3 days agoMy previous one star review appears to have vanished. Just as well, I got it wrong; this addon WILL work with Firefox for Android (Nightly) although it does need some tweaking to get it installed.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 6623713, 6 days agoThis extension is awesome. I can see some bad reviews made by what seems to be semi computer illiterate people. Not saying they are all idiots, but the ones that don't understand the basics of web extension options, bugs in architecture rather than improper coding, etc...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17909958, 17 days agoDefinitely 1 star, it does not work at all as advertised with following browsers:
1. Official Firefox with [FPI enabled] & [Always use Private Browsing mode on]
2. Tor Browser
I just want an add-on which deletes cookies after several seconds after I close tab EXCEPT some domains I whitelist. Now this addon, Cookie AutoDelete, blindly ignore my whitelist settins and always show Cookies were deleted popup. I am 100% certain my whitelist settings are correct and I already took 2 hours to search through Github issues.
Developer of this add-on need to test with Tor Browser or Firefox+FPI in the first place.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Badr, 20 days agoOne of my most used Firefox extension. I don't hesitate to accept all cookie consent because I know it CAD will delete them all ;)
- Rated 5 out of 5by FFFan, 2 months agoWonderful addon - allows me to select cookies to be kept per container.
I was using clear cookies at firefox exit option earlier, but that means sites could still track me through my browsing session. This addon clears it the moment domain of the tab changes or the tab is closed.
Keep up the good work! Thanks! 🙏
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17139973, 2 months agoThis working together with Ghostery is all you need to get rid of those annoying cookies that still force you to use them. 10/10
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13329700, 2 months agoFirefox just disabled this add-on saying it's not verified and could pose a risk to my security. Don't know if it's true but it got blocked so i uninstalled it.
Developer responseposted 2 months agoSorry to hear about that. Last I checked on desktop versions it shows up fine and still recommended. If using firefox mobile, you'll need to follow some additional instructions to have it available on the addon store as the mobile addon selection is still very limited.