- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17411361, 7 months agoLeider habe ich diesen M*** installiert und werde ihn jetzt nicht mehr los! Ich kann mein Sicherheitsprogramm Avira seit Tagen nicht mehr updaten und auch meine Zugangscookies für mein Bankkonto werden automatisch gelöscht. Die Anleitung zum Entfernen über Firefox funktioniertnicht, und die Entwickler bei CAD leiten zu einer Website weiter, wo man für Ratschläge zur Entfernung auch noch "löhnen" = zahlen muss. Das sind Raubritter-manieren! Und dafür soll man auch noch spenden?
Developer responseposted 7 months agoApologies if I'm misinterpreting this from Google Translate, but the links on this web extension should redirect to our GitHub repository where feature requests, issues, support, and discussions go. Not sure what 'pay' you are referencing here. The only 'pay' link (called 'contribute') is for collecting donations only.
- Rated 1 out of 5by BananaMaaaan, 7 months agoFake! don't work.
Befor you ask, test you plugin. it keeps google cookies. i set options to delete them after restart.
Developer responseposted 7 months agoAnd why does it not work? Feel free to submit an issue or start a discussion on our GitHub repository if there is something that should be fixed or looked into.
[edit1] If you have session restore and at least one google tab is matching as part of the open tabs, it may not get cleaned up unless the clean open tabs on startup is checked as well.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17273058, 10 months agoUsed to be amazing but seems to be abandoned by the developer. Most recent version stopped being capable of auto-deleting cookies with most recent version of Firefox. With a name of "Cookie AutoDelete" it raises some serious questions.
- Rated 1 out of 5by zol, a year agoUsed to work, but an update broke it and now it no longer removes cookies from sites I didn't whitelist.
Developer responseposted a year agoEnsure that your Firefox setting is using either the standard protection or custom with cookies not set to cross-site cookies (cross-site tracking should be fine). For further assistance, please visit our GitHub repository for support. Support for cross-site cookies option is coming soon (needs to be implemented through Firefox webextension API first).
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16845552, 2 years agoDoesn't perform its primary task efficiently anymore, simply deleting cookies! Becomes too complicated and doesn't delete even after several requests! I don't trust this application anymore!If you are using strict mode, it is a known bug. On GitHub, I explained that the bug is due to the new cross-site cookie isolation introduced in 86. This is enabled if you use strict mode or set it in custom. This is a bug in Firefox Webextension API itself and it is out of our control.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Upjohn, 2 years agoThis addon would be great if it was not such a disaster in UX. It's my second time when I delete all cache instead of deleting only data for the current site.Not sure what area you are referring to. Please open a new issue via https://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues/new/choose so that it may be resolved sooner.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Saenko, 2 years ago3.5.1 - the broom continues to live its own life ... I'm tired ...Localization are handled by the community here: https://crowdin.com/project/cookie-autodelete. Feel free to contribute there. As for the other item, please open a support issue through our github repository here here: https://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues/new/choose
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15422038, 3 years agoDon't use this if you want to stay signed in to anything.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14565419, 3 years agoYou decide to pop up a tab, disrupting my presentation for no other reason than to ask me to review your plugin? You get 1 star. DON'T POP UP ANYTHING. EVER.
- Rated 1 out of 5by anonymous-dev, 3 years agoI tried to add aliexpress to white or gray list. Extension deleted all cookies from all sites except aliexpress! I need to auto clean cookies only from one site.There is no blacklist yet to remove specific domains. Feel free to contribute by going through GitHub issues and react to the requests to support the feature being added.
- Rated 1 out of 5by The Dude, 3 years agoA good idea botched by the fact that it doesn't work properly - indexeddb from several sites is not being deleted, only regular cookies are.
In fact, if you enable the IndexedDB option in settings, it will do much worse than that - cookies will pop up from every site visited, effectively doing the opposite of what it's supposed to do. Beware, users!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15192885, 3 years agoThis was my go to extenstion for clearing cookies after closing a tab. A recent update has rendered this extension useless. It barely clears any cookies anymore.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13260415, 3 years agoCrap.
I'd like to see all cookies, but this addon shows only domain (doesn't show cookies) of one site which i'm watching. This addon would be much better if it showed all cookies (not only domains) of all visited sites after last clearing.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13221270, 3 years agoToo much permissions, basically non-working whitelist making you log out of useful websites you need, meh...
- Rated 1 out of 5by malau, 4 years agoI'm sick and tired of whitelisting Youtube/google/Steam etc etc, only to have to effing sign in EVERY damn time ! I'd sooner have a bazillion tracking cookies than have to login to ever website every time because this extension no longer works.