- by Avi, a month agoRated 1 out of 5How in the world does this add-on have 950 5-stars? Not a single cookie pop up is auto resolved, not ONE. Deleted as soon as I installed it, never again.
Zero stars if I could.
Developer responseposted a month agoPlease note that no cookie webextensions work in strict mode / cross-site cookie protection at this time due to missing Firefox Webextension APIs. If you need further assistance please open an issue / support request in our GitHub.
- by Firefox user 16845552, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't perform its primary task efficiently anymore, simply deleting cookies! Becomes too complicated and doesn't delete even after several requests! I don't trust this application anymore!
Developer responseposted 5 months agoIf you are using strict mode, it is a known bug. On GitHub, I explained that the bug is due to the new cross-site cookie isolation introduced in 86. This is enabled if you use strict mode or set it in custom. This is a bug in Firefox Webextension API itself and it is out of our control.
- by Shubh, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5Really complicated to use & seems like it didn't work the way I set its rules.
There are other better alternatives like Forget Me Not
- by Upjohn, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This addon would be great if it was not such a disaster in UX. It's my second time when I delete all cache instead of deleting only data for the current site.Not sure what area you are referring to. Please open a new issue via https://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues/new/choose so that it may be resolved sooner.
- by Saenko, a year agoRated 1 out of 53.5.1 - the broom continues to live its own life ... I'm tired ...Localization are handled by the community here: https://crowdin.com/project/cookie-autodelete. Feel free to contribute there. As for the other item, please open a support issue through our github repository here here: https://github.com/Cookie-AutoDelete/Cookie-AutoDelete/issues/new/choose
- by Firefox user 15422038, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Don't use this if you want to stay signed in to anything.
- by Firefox user 14565419, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5You decide to pop up a tab, disrupting my presentation for no other reason than to ask me to review your plugin? You get 1 star. DON'T POP UP ANYTHING. EVER.
- by anonymous-dev, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I tried to add aliexpress to white or gray list. Extension deleted all cookies from all sites except aliexpress! I need to auto clean cookies only from one site.There is no blacklist yet to remove specific domains. Feel free to contribute by going through GitHub issues and react to the requests to support the feature being added.
- by The Dude, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5A good idea botched by the fact that it doesn't work properly - indexeddb from several sites is not being deleted, only regular cookies are.
In fact, if you enable the IndexedDB option in settings, it will do much worse than that - cookies will pop up from every site visited, effectively doing the opposite of what it's supposed to do. Beware, users!
- by Firefox user 15192885, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This was my go to extenstion for clearing cookies after closing a tab. A recent update has rendered this extension useless. It barely clears any cookies anymore.
- by Firefox user 13260415, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Crap.
I'd like to see all cookies, but this addon shows only domain (doesn't show cookies) of one site which i'm watching. This addon would be much better if it showed all cookies (not only domains) of all visited sites after last clearing.
- by Firefox user 13221270, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Too much permissions, basically non-working whitelist making you log out of useful websites you need, meh...
- by malau, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I'm sick and tired of whitelisting Youtube/google/Steam etc etc, only to have to effing sign in EVERY damn time ! I'd sooner have a bazillion tracking cookies than have to login to ever website every time because this extension no longer works.