- by Ferran Buireu, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Pese a ser bastante fea y tener un diseño tosco que no ha cambiado en mucho tiempo (quizá es una posible mejora importante), su utilidad y funcionalidad sigue siendo de gran ayuda. Muy útil.
- by Jaysyn, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Fails to work on any of the web pages I actually need it for. Using this on a Wikipedia image or Google Images shoots the CPU utilization up to 100% causes a pop-up that asks if I want to disable the extension on this page.
Used to be a good extension, now it's garbage.
- by García y García, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5The picker didn't work well for me:
- No real-time color feedback
- No disabling of page links while picking colors... (annoying)
- Didn't actually pick anything unless it was inside the color selector... which isn't actually color picking as far as I can tell.
- The color analyzer was slow for me on a i7 7700K @5Ghz + 16 GB of RAM
- There's a working color picker already in the browser by pressing F12 (DevTools)
- by Vincent, 4 years agoRated 2 out of 5Cannot sample colors from images. Feels somewhat bloated with features, and occasionally causes browser to load pages slowly.
Still better than most other color-picker add-ons I've tried. Works on animated elements too.