- by Firefox user 14673080, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Quand je l'ai essayé pour prendre la couleur d'une image, il a juste fait ramer Firefox pendant un moment en refusant de sélectionner la couleur. C'est dommage, mais l’extension ne sert du coup à rien.
- by Firefox user 15225157, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Addon quit working after Firefox update. Loved this addon because I'm a web developer, and happen to be colorblind. Sadly I can't rely on this tool anymore to assist in my work... will find a new one.
- by Paul Sleigh, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Looks like it just doesn't work with the latest Firefox. Read (and believe) the negative reviews; any remaining positive reviews are clearly for an older version.
- by Jaysyn, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Fails to work on any of the web pages I actually need it for. Using this on a Wikipedia image or Google Images shoots the CPU utilization up to 100% causes a pop-up that asks if I want to disable the extension on this page.
Used to be a good extension, now it's garbage.
- by Firefox user 12330564, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I used to love this tool and I used it since it existed. Since the so called upgrade with this bunch of useless tools it became complicated. It's overloaded with too much tools I seriously never needed! All I need is a simple color picker which can add either the hex or the RGB value of my choice to clipboard everything else is overrated and not needed... but oh well I guess I have to use it since this is the only alternative which works with the current Quantum Version. I wish it would be more simple... or at least an alternative version of Colorzilla which only contains the colorpicker itself without such extravaganza...