- Rated 1 out of 5by Cyberknight, a month agoBad design. It might be useful to someone with just a dozen bookmarks. I have thousands! It took the extension a very long time to produce a huge list, without collapsable folders or anything, so, it was basically unusable.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17879444, 3 months agoLOVE this extension! It's so clean and simple with no unnecessary pop ups or ads. I always wished firefox had an option to add a bookmark button to the toolbar that simply opened right up to the bookmarks, not a sub menu which then you have to click into your bookmarks folder to access them. This does exactly that. My only critique is that I wish the extension displayed the bookmark icons.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Narq, 3 years agoVery minimal functionality, not updated for three years, and doesn't support right click "open in tab" "open in window", or "open in new private window". Most importantly, doesn't support right click and "open all in new tabs" for bookmark folders.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 11391270, 5 years agoLive bookmarks do not work. This is very sad because here is big potential for addons to improve over the default bookmark view in Firefox. Firefox does for example not show a counter how many news are available per folder (which would be very nice, as it was the case with LiveClick which sadly got destroyed by Firefox Quantum). But this addon doesn't either, it does not even show live bookmarks, they seem to be forgotten by the programmer. (Although the screenshots show some live bookmarks, but either it's fake or earlier version)
On the plus side, the addon indeed shows regular bookmarks. Wow. That's it. What's the benefit over the Firefox default bookmark menu? None. So unfortunately a useless addon. 2/5 stars.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoI would like to support live bookmarks, but last I checked (which was admittedly a few months back) Firefox add-ons still had no way of accessing them. So though I would love to bring back the features of earlier versions (as you saw in the screenshots which I forgot to update) right now it is impossible.
The only reason I can see anyone using this right now is it gives quick access using up less toolbar space?? Really not sure, don't use it myself.
EDIT: They are not "forgotten" I deliberately filer them out since I can't make them work.
EDIT 2: You might be wondering now why I even released this, well it was everyone asking for updates for the newer versions of Firefox, and this was the best I could come up with.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Adam, 5 years agoIt's a good idea and I wish I could use it to reduce clutter, but it's just not a very good extension. You can't middle-click items, you can't add fav icons if you want them, folders are always open (I'd rather they be collapsed by default). It's an OK extension if you just have a handful of bookmarks toolbar icons, but I primarily have folders filled with lots of items.. so my list is huge in this extension, and requires tons of scrolling. Not for me.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13939295, 5 years agoAlmost perfect! The one thing it doesn't do is fireoff bookmarklets. My bookmarks bar solely consists of bookmarklets; I was hoping to save screen real estate, but this won't do.
The developer has already responded to an earlier review, this isn't possible in FF. If it ever is I'll reinstall.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13854633, 6 years agoDoes exactly what I want which is a drop down menu with a simple list of bookmarks with NO favicons (I hate those things!). Better than a toolbar that won't create an extra bar when it runs out of room (just gives an overflow drop down menu) or going through two menu choices just to get to the bookmarks which is Firefox default.