- Rated 2 out of 5by Narq, 3 years agoVery minimal functionality, not updated for three years, and doesn't support right click "open in tab" "open in window", or "open in new private window". Most importantly, doesn't support right click and "open all in new tabs" for bookmark folders.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Julian McGill, 4 years agoGet a better bookmark extension, this one is really really basic and minimal.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 11391270, 5 years agoLive bookmarks do not work. This is very sad because here is big potential for addons to improve over the default bookmark view in Firefox. Firefox does for example not show a counter how many news are available per folder (which would be very nice, as it was the case with LiveClick which sadly got destroyed by Firefox Quantum). But this addon doesn't either, it does not even show live bookmarks, they seem to be forgotten by the programmer. (Although the screenshots show some live bookmarks, but either it's fake or earlier version)
On the plus side, the addon indeed shows regular bookmarks. Wow. That's it. What's the benefit over the Firefox default bookmark menu? None. So unfortunately a useless addon. 2/5 stars.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoI would like to support live bookmarks, but last I checked (which was admittedly a few months back) Firefox add-ons still had no way of accessing them. So though I would love to bring back the features of earlier versions (as you saw in the screenshots which I forgot to update) right now it is impossible.
The only reason I can see anyone using this right now is it gives quick access using up less toolbar space?? Really not sure, don't use it myself.
EDIT: They are not "forgotten" I deliberately filer them out since I can't make them work.
EDIT 2: You might be wondering now why I even released this, well it was everyone asking for updates for the newer versions of Firefox, and this was the best I could come up with.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Adam, 5 years agoIt's a good idea and I wish I could use it to reduce clutter, but it's just not a very good extension. You can't middle-click items, you can't add fav icons if you want them, folders are always open (I'd rather they be collapsed by default). It's an OK extension if you just have a handful of bookmarks toolbar icons, but I primarily have folders filled with lots of items.. so my list is huge in this extension, and requires tons of scrolling. Not for me.
- Rated 2 out of 5by mpasola, 5 years agoThe groups of bookmarks REALLY need to be collapsible before I can use it. But when that is fixed it will be a useful replacement for the defunct Bookmarks menu by hatdio.(https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/bookmarks-menu) which I had got so used to.
I understand from elsewhere in he user comments and replies that the collapsibility is coming, Thanks to the author for all the work