Review by patriciaenola
- Rated 3 out of 5by ARPatrick, a year agoI was glad to get a shortcut to my bookmarks back, but I would like to be able to drag and drop the bookmarks so they are in alphabetical order.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Narq, 3 years agoVery minimal functionality, not updated for three years, and doesn't support right click "open in tab" "open in window", or "open in new private window". Most importantly, doesn't support right click and "open all in new tabs" for bookmark folders.
- Rated 5 out of 5by shourov, 3 years agoI was looking such extension. Thank you for allowing it free.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Julian McGill, 4 years agoGet a better bookmark extension, this one is really really basic and minimal.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14592352, 4 years agoPlease show thumbnails for bookmarks. Only feature required
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14178083, 5 years agoSometimes when i click on the icon, bookmarks dont appear i have to hover the mouse on to that blank to make the bookmarks appear.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14126812, 5 years agoC' est exceptionnellement bon! Une tuerie, foncez les amis.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 11391270, 5 years agoLive bookmarks do not work. This is very sad because here is big potential for addons to improve over the default bookmark view in Firefox. Firefox does for example not show a counter how many news are available per folder (which would be very nice, as it was the case with LiveClick which sadly got destroyed by Firefox Quantum). But this addon doesn't either, it does not even show live bookmarks, they seem to be forgotten by the programmer. (Although the screenshots show some live bookmarks, but either it's fake or earlier version)
On the plus side, the addon indeed shows regular bookmarks. Wow. That's it. What's the benefit over the Firefox default bookmark menu? None. So unfortunately a useless addon. 2/5 stars.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoI would like to support live bookmarks, but last I checked (which was admittedly a few months back) Firefox add-ons still had no way of accessing them. So though I would love to bring back the features of earlier versions (as you saw in the screenshots which I forgot to update) right now it is impossible.
The only reason I can see anyone using this right now is it gives quick access using up less toolbar space?? Really not sure, don't use it myself.
EDIT: They are not "forgotten" I deliberately filer them out since I can't make them work.
EDIT 2: You might be wondering now why I even released this, well it was everyone asking for updates for the newer versions of Firefox, and this was the best I could come up with.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Adam, 5 years agoIt's a good idea and I wish I could use it to reduce clutter, but it's just not a very good extension. You can't middle-click items, you can't add fav icons if you want them, folders are always open (I'd rather they be collapsed by default). It's an OK extension if you just have a handful of bookmarks toolbar icons, but I primarily have folders filled with lots of items.. so my list is huge in this extension, and requires tons of scrolling. Not for me.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13939295, 5 years agoAlmost perfect! The one thing it doesn't do is fireoff bookmarklets. My bookmarks bar solely consists of bookmarklets; I was hoping to save screen real estate, but this won't do.
The developer has already responded to an earlier review, this isn't possible in FF. If it ever is I'll reinstall.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13854633, 5 years agoDoes exactly what I want which is a drop down menu with a simple list of bookmarks with NO favicons (I hate those things!). Better than a toolbar that won't create an extra bar when it runs out of room (just gives an overflow drop down menu) or going through two menu choices just to get to the bookmarks which is Firefox default.
Firefox 57 was not really ready for prime time. I'm thinking of returning to 56 or even Chrome until they get this hog working nicely.
Developer responseposted 5 years agofile: links can't be opened by WebExtensions at this time. Nothing I can do about that for now.