- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17398722, 7 months agoWorks pretty well, but after a few years of using it my list of blocked sites just DISAPPEARED. This is when I was logged in to my FF account as usual. Bizarre.
- Rated 4 out of 5by DerLinuxminzige, 8 months agoI use pages where I read headlines of articles I might click, but some pages are behind walls or I do not like - this is a nice protection. The contra is that a page opens with the restriction info, which I must close then - a 5 seconds blend in info would be more comfortable for me - luxury problem. :-)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Kazic, 10 months agoIt's nice to be able to block sites I don't want from loading, but I wish there was an option to have those sites instantly close, rather than having to wait the 1 second.
- Rated 4 out of 5by luz, 2 years agogood complement, but I wish it also asked for password in the page options button when the page is locked, easy children can access there and delete the locked pages and master password. And my point of view for an easier and faster configuration would recommend making the button to save change and the one used to configure the master password more visible, personally it took me time to find these options.
Now that there is a virtual school, children should not be distracted by other pages while in class
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12781610, 3 years agoMisspoke earlier, the extension works as it says, and well. Would be nice to not be able to disable it without the password but that's likely limited in scope for an extension.