- Rated 2 out of 5by BugSplatter, 8 days agoThe latest version (0.4.6) doesn't redirect the sites that I've added to http://www.blankwebsite.com.
- Now it seems to ignore 'Redirect to:' and just blocks them.
- Or it redirects them to http://www.blankwebsite.com/?url=http://www.blankwebsite.com/?url=http://www.blank...etc.../?url=theURLthatNEEDStoBEredirected.
* When I revert to v0.3.6, the problem is gone.
- Rated 2 out of 5by evolusian, 2 years agoIf your requirement is that you want to be able to block a site and all it's pages entirely (e.g. example.com and example.com/a and example.com/b) I guess this works.
If -- like me -- your requirement is that you want to block the primary domain example.com but access links on same domain e.g. example.com/a/link/here.html it's unlikely to work, at least not without an enormous amount of frustration.
Also, the "save" button in the options need to be made much more visible.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15437080, 3 years agoIt's pretty good, but a button to just remove the blocked site without the need of a master password defeats the ENTIRE purpose of it. Just makes accessing the site... 3 seconds longer for that initial attempt.
- Rated 2 out of 5by xkr47, 3 years agoIt loads the url before showing the "Restricted access" page, so it only visually blocks loading the page. I want something that never loads the page in the first place..