1. Block unwanted domains.
2. Prevent access to a range of websites using wildcard matching or regular expression matching.
3. Reverse mode allows access to only some hostnames and blocks access to all others.
4. Custom redirection; you can redirect a single blocked hostname to a new destination.
5. Display a custom message on blocked pages.
6. Time and date based blocking. Only block access to the websites at specified times and dates. This feature can be configured per hostname.
7. Protect data leakage. This extension prevents certain hostnames from gathering network activity from your computer, since blocking occurs before any network request is emitted to the server.
8. Auto-closes blocked tabs after a period of time.
10. Closes annoying pop-ups as soon as the opening request is received.
11. Pause and resume blocking from the right-click context menu of the toolbar button.
For the FAQs and general feature suggestions please use:
For technical bug reports use:
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
The developer of this extension asks that you help support its continued development by making a small contribution.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Display notifications to you
- Access browser tabs
- Add-on Links
- 125.75 KB
- Last updated
- 2 months ago (Dec 15, 2019)
- Mozilla Public License, version 2.0
- Version History