Review by Sergey Twersky
- Rated 3 out of 5by Max, 8 days agoIt was a great addon, 4 years ago I rated it 5 stars. But, unfortunately, because it has not been updated for too long time, it starts to break too many webpages. And whitelist does not help, only disabling of Trace works.
So, I migrated to Chameleon + CanvasBlocker + Font Fingerprint Defender. Results are much better.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17717730, 3 months agoPaid for the "Premium List". Didn't receive it. Contacted the email multiple times without response.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13119159, 7 months agoA hard NO. Breaks too many important features in reputable sites including sites I shop on and my bank. Badly designed with overkill. Uninstalling because this single addon caused FF to go from my default browser to useless overnight.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12401675, 9 months agoGreat extension.
But there are a few things to note. Can you make the changed browser settings saved for the entire session and in all bookmarks?
You also need to add Font Fingerprint.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Watching you, a year agoFantastic on PC, but I'm severely annoyed that the geniuses at Mozilla aren't including this and more in Firefox for Android. According to Forbes, "...a company spokesperson replied: “Extensions can add powerful customization features to Firefox. However, we have noticed that the number of add-ons available for Firefox today can be overwhelming for some users."
Essentially saying, 'some of our users are too simple to make decisions, so we'll punish everyone for the few.'
Bite us all, Mozilla.
- Rated 4 out of 5by hosa, 2 years agoBreaks Bing Video thumbnails .. I would like to know the exact configuration cause in order to fix it..
Edit: The problem resides in the default trace blocklist, I would like the developers feedback on this..
- Rated 5 out of 5by D Hunter......, 2 years agoIf it does what it says it does which it seems to do then it's the best Add-on EVER you could just use this one App I wish Firefox would recommend this thank-you to the author please keep it updated
- Rated 5 out of 5by -, 2 years agoTrace the new legend.
Can you please make "User Agent Customiser" with most recent versions? The webs now fight fingerprint protection by also requiring almost irrationally up-to-date browsers. Let's fake it with more recent versions.
- Rated 1 out of 5by mike74354, 3 years agoPaid for premium, No Code or help to take advantage of what I paid for.
Ripped Off !!!
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHi,
You should have been taken to a page once you paid for premium where you could receive your code. If this did not occur please email me.
I'd be happy to help,
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16257457, 3 years agoThis extension absolutely refuses to whitelist pages when I attempt to do so. The "whitelisting" notice in the text box hangs and hangs, and nothing happens. I have tried to address issues in the settings box, but to no avail.
I am probably going to delete this extension.