- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16257457, 4 years agoThis extension absolutely refuses to whitelist pages when I attempt to do so. The "whitelisting" notice in the text box hangs and hangs, and nothing happens. I have tried to address issues in the settings box, but to no avail.
I am probably going to delete this extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Anon-from-BlackTriangle, 4 years agoОчень полезное расширение, спуфает почти всё, что может вас трекнуть. К сожалению, подмена Canvas отпечатка лично у меня не работает. Зато подмена аудио-отпечатка работает лучше, чем другие расширения. Почему-то ломается просмотр фото ВК и выбор доставки на Али.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Yogs, 4 years agoWOW A FANTASTIC ALL IN ONE EXTENSION. But can you please add Unmasked vendor option in webgl fingerprinting protection because I am using your extension in my android device and i want to spoof Unmasked vendor as ARM or qualcom . Plus because I've to spoof as android gpu so kindly give an option to remove the Direct3D9 version from GPU models as well.
- Rated 4 out of 5by fedorg, 4 years agoUsually it works fine - I don't nearly as much personalized advertising as I used to. Breaks every Google and Amazon dashboard. Whitelisting doesn't work at all, so I have to remember to pause and unpause all the time.
- Rated 5 out of 5by wcmh, 4 years agoFantastic privacy extension. Doesn't look the part, but works! Needs a bit of fine-tuning to make Gmaps work without rendering problems, but it has all the tools to do so.
Strong contender against Fingerprinting.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15571209, 4 years agoGood app... would it be possible to add a feature for spoofing the system timezone? if system time and local do not match, thats a total flag. Surprised that this feature is not available...
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15324926, 4 years agoLots of privacy tweaks all in one place,i was doing several of these tweaks anyway directly or thro addons .but this screws them all together in one place .very convenient also with a simple interface ,very usable,nice one
- Rated 3 out of 5by Amy, 4 years agoCanvas fingerprinting protection doesn't work. Tested on Panopticlick & BrowserLeaks.Hi,
Would you be able to try this again? Trace v3.0 was just released with a massive overhaul to the protection injection method and canvas fingerprinting should work better as a result.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15005487, 4 years agoThis seems to be an awesome privacy extension. On a couple of sites that I've used to verify certain functions it seems to do the job well. Not being a privacy expert in any way this is the best I can do to verify.
My trace settings are almost all enabled, and I really have not noticed it 'breaking' too many sites. (I already use 'umatrix' to do that).
Thanks Dev. Great extension.