- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14347746, 3 months ago"Enable Right Click & Copy" has been working very well for me for at least 3 years - probably 4. It is now Feb. 28, 2023 & I'm using latest Firefox 110.0.1, on Windows 10 (still on Windows 21H1 on one computer and 22H2 on another). I very rarely find a site where it doesn't work. I avoid Spygle except on the tiny number of occassions when I can't, and haven't tried it on any Spygle sites as I don't need to use it in "gmail" or "Drive" to copy & paste - I just tried them again to be sure.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13452098, 4 months agoThere is a special place in hell for devs who forbid right clicks.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nikita, 4 months agoUPDATING three year old review since this add-on wasn't really updated to solve any issues/missing features I complained about, years ago.
Changing my rating from 5/5 to 1/5 for three reasons:
- WARNING: Some sites don't function at all and the culprit is, usually, this add-on for me. So make sure to disable this on sites where things aren't functioning well (bank sites, for example).
- Three years later, STILL no Firefox sync of site lists, nor is there any option to export the site lists. So if you fresh install Firefox, kiss your custom curated lists of thousands of websites goodbye. Considering this add-on breaks a lot of sites, enjoy going through all of them and troubleshooting.
- This add-on hasn't been updated in 4 years, so I'm not expecting these issues to be fixed or add-on to be improved. So no point in rating it high when it's functionally broken in many ways and working on only few sites.
- Rated 5 out of 5by GreenTea11, 4 months agoI downloaded this so I could use my text-to-speech extension on a college textbook application that blocked right clicks. Works fantastically!