- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14046267, a year agoThis extension will immediately kill using Gmail on Firefox.
If you access your Gmail account through Firefox don't even try to install this extension.
It's buggy and it will make you a lot of trouble.
- Rated 3 out of 5by my, a year agoused to work just fine, but recently breaks gmail, clicking delete icon, for example, doesn't work
- Rated 5 out of 5by || BeeBee ||, a year agoNice and trouble free add-on when browsing. A hint for future updates could be to include an option that it can start on any new website with both the copy and absolute mode pre-enabled.
- Rated 5 out of 5by monozuki, 2 years agoExcellent for savins text from websites that prevent right-clicking or reader-mode!
- Rated 4 out of 5by don, 2 years agoMostly functions as described. On install, disabled in Private window doesn't work as stated.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17070717, 2 years agoare u retarded fgt?, why u dont fking enable it for every fking website instead of set a custom setting for every bs site..!11!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by icejam, 2 years agoHands down it just WORKS!
Tips: by default it's not enabled. You have to enable this feature per site by clicking on the extension button and enable it.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Implausible Feloniousness, 2 years agoIt is a very useful extension. It works as it is advertised.
Sometimes at some websites it breaks functionality of input fields that are using custom formatting, spellchecking, etc. To fix the problem just temporary disable this extension (or its options) and reload the page.