- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 10237816, 4 months agoI love this extension. I've been using it for over a year. 5 Stars for that.
For the past month, it broke Google Maps in Firefox. Dragging map stopped working.
Google Maps works normally after Disabling this. Re-enabling breaks Google Map. For that, I give 1 Star.
This is a GREAT extension. But between Google Maps and this ext, I had to remove this.
I hope the developer can fix this issue.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nikita, 8 months agoUPDATING three year old review since this add-on wasn't really updated to solve any issues/missing features I complained about, years ago.
Changing my rating from 5/5 to 1/5 for three reasons:
- WARNING: Some sites don't function at all and the culprit is, usually, this add-on for me. So make sure to disable this on sites where things aren't functioning well (bank sites, for example).
- Three years later, STILL no Firefox sync of site lists, nor is there any option to export the site lists. So if you fresh install Firefox, kiss your custom curated lists of thousands of websites goodbye. Considering this add-on breaks a lot of sites, enjoy going through all of them and troubleshooting.
- This add-on hasn't been updated in 4 years, so I'm not expecting these issues to be fixed or add-on to be improved. So no point in rating it high when it's functionally broken in many ways and working on only few sites.
- Rated 1 out of 5by What???, a year agoIt's over 3 years old. A lot of things have changed. I can't say anything good at this extension which has been abandoned. It just doesn't work on the sites I visit. Check it out on investopedia.com and others. Don't believe the bots who say otherwise.
- Rated 1 out of 5by none, 2 years agoIt isn't being maintained. It interferes with google suite functionality--it prevents some buttons from functioning in gmail, and it prevents click-drag from working in google maps. Among other issues.
- Rated 1 out of 5by NomDeFox, 2 years agoSorry, gotta give it just one star.
Not working in any Linux 64 bit distro and the last couple of Firefox releases at least.
I'm running three Ubuntus, two Slackwares, and a Debian
I'll be upgrading those withing the next few days so I'll revisit this review when I upgrade and update my thoughts here.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14046267, 2 years agoThis extension will immediately kill using Gmail on Firefox.
If you access your Gmail account through Firefox don't even try to install this extension.
It's buggy and it will make you a lot of trouble.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Westerly, 2 years agoThis add-on used to work amazingly well. Unfortunately something has changed recently and now this add-on dramatically impacts the functioning of certain major websites, including Google Maps, Tumblr, YouTube and others. Developer needs to correct the problem or at least give us a quick one-click to enable and disable the add-on from the toolbar, because this is a serious enough issue to require the add-on to be disabled between uses.
- Rated 1 out of 5by OutFireFoxed, 2 years agoLove this NEEDED addon!!! I only wish that it could be set to automatically run on EVERY website. Why does it keep losing its list of sites so that I have to keep reenabling it?
- Rated 1 out of 5by rado84, 3 years agoThis extension is apparently abandoned - hasn't been updated for nearly 2 years. And probably because of that creates conflicts with other extensions rendering them not functioning properly. Such extension is Swift Selection Search.