Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17452899, 4 months ago
Страшно удобно и надеждно допълнение към моят Firefox. Запазва отворените ми сесии и много табове и прозорци без проблеми и ги зарежда отново ако ги затворя изключително бързо.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Matiozo, 7 days agoI have the same issue as @Tsavkko that sessions arent opening no more after updating Firefox to v105, I can delete them, open tabs in current window, but new window with saved session doesnt open up.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Tsavkko, 8 days agoThis add on is amazing. I've been using it for years. There's just a small issue ever since I've updated my browser the last couple of times: The sessions are not opening anyome. I have to individually open each tab, but the whole thing at once is not working.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Katacama, 14 days agoNice interface. Enough functionality.
The reason why I instead just use Firefox's own 'restore previous window/tab" function is because this program can't reopen tabs that contain an opened file that has symbols ä,ö or å in it, it seems.
My username on this computer contains the letter ä (I got this computer from someone), and this addon can't open files because of the file path contains ä in the username.
I often have pdf files stored on my computer open on Firefox.
- Rated 5 out of 5by FTodd1, 21 days agoGreat app. Highly suggest trying it! Very flexible, Great tool for backing up tabs all the time, and you can save archives of the data I'm really surprised more people are not using it..
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16886076, a month agoStopped displaying currently open session tabs, and doesn't show Save button unless full screen. It also started opening its own tab and using that generic non-descriptive tab name as the save title for every save. Don't know why this has changed. Pretty well killed it for me.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13679172, a month agoThis extension has been very useful. It has saved me a lot of times when I had accidentally closed a window full for tabs or when the browser crashed. Thank you!