- by Firefox user 17427021, a month agoRated 4 out of 5One of the top 10 extensions for Firefox and I like it a lot, but still some suggestions:
1. please give us an option to give saved sessions another background color in the tab list.
2. Put the saved sessions on top or alternatively give us a button to easily switch between "saved / collection" and "auto save".
3. We need an option to mark tabs in a session and move it / them within the session AND between sessions. Example: mark 3 tabs in auto saved session A and drag and drop them into session B or (most likely more practical) mark them, click on "copy", switch to session B and "paste" them.
- by Scott B, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5It's great but the syncing needs have an option to be automatic in some way(s). Windows killed itself and I hadn't synced it in quite some time so I lost my sessions. That's on me, not blaming the extension.
- by alexg, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5Need more simple management options:
- rearranging links by dragging or clicking up/down arrows next to a link, so they open in different tab positions, when the saved window is loaded.
- quick search.
- auto-highlighting link duplicates.
- by Santiago Pérez, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5I like a lot this plugin, but its such a shame that I can't Sync the session using my Google account. When I click the Cloud Sync this says "Syncing..." but never syncs. I will wait anxious for this feature
- by Firefox user 17168040, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5Tab Session Manager basically saves copy of your windows or groups of windows whenever you close them, or on demand, for you to summon back whenever you need them. It's a really great add-on for people with tons of tabs and windows! The interface is a bit aggressive with its popup asking for donations, but it's fine otherwise!
My only request is that I'd massively prefer a sync option with my Firefox account over the provided Google drive option. In corporate environments, it's not always an option to use Google services! Changing this would get my review up to five stars.
- by Firefox user 16303081, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works great except that it constantly updates, then announces its update all over my browser (opening tabs and all this stuff). What's worse, it needs to confirm permissions after every update, or the sync stops working. But it doesn't ask to confirm permissions, so the sync just stops working! Extension developers need to make some effort to understand how these things work, and should also be using their own extensions so they learn what goes wrong all day every day in the user's browser.
- by syldub, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5Very good addon!
Does only save the active page for each tab. Having an option to save each tab history will be great, but it seems that it is due to a limitation of Firefox's API.
- by kjbaumga, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5Good session manager, has good features. Sessions open fast. A problem for me after saving a fair number of sessions was slow opening time. I'd start FF and the TSM would not populate with sessions for perhaps 10-15 minutes. Is it loading sessions all that time? Perhaps should load auto-save sessions last? As said in another review, wording of how to save backups is confusing. Better wording: "Save location must be under the Download Folder (set in browser settings)."
- by Firefox user 14246360, a year agoRated 4 out of 5最新版6.8.3だと、セッションを開きなおした時に保存した順番とは異なる順に展開されます。
- by Firefox user 16109008, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is a great add-on that is very useful. It would be even better if it were compatible with Tree Style Tab, and restored not only the tabs themselves but their tree structure!
- by alberto.villar, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I would like to give five stars to this add-on as it's the best session manager but the interface is awfully becoming worse and worse:
- You no longer can select tabs nor windows to be opened. It looks like you can only remove tabs from the tree before opening a session, in which case you destroy the structure. Sessions lose the original structure and you cannot use them in the future as they were
- The maximum width of the side pane is 800 pixels, what does not leave room to access any of the valuable tools and options, such as rename a session, access the menu, see full tab description, add tags, open/delete a session
- You are somehow forced to configure the add-on to open the panel on a new tab which is inconvenient