- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17830727, 6 days agoNot a good tool if the sessions can't be downloaded - and not downloaded in .json but downloaded in CSV or HTML.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17828132, 7 days agoDeleted my session to spam save stupid autosaves when the session I had saved was saved manually, lost all my tabs forever, ridiculous do not recommend.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13777432, a year agoMore then half the functionality of this add-on doesn't work. Exporting a session doesn't work, saving more then one session at a time doesn't work (it just auto-deletes anything other then the most recently manually saved session), restoring sessions after a FF update doesn't work.
Overall avoid and report as much as possible. Add-on could be harmful at this point.
- Rated 1 out of 5by brain8891, a year agoI had over 75 GB of backup files in the downloads folder because I mistakenly turned off Reminder. You see, I have to manually delete old backups, even though a session manager should manage it, and it is possible through WebExtension API which Allow unlimited storage. I am sorry to say but I am disabling it, until a better solution is available :(
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 9777552, a year agoIt's a mess. When you restore session, it DOES NOT restore the session, but ADDS windows and tabs to the currently open ones.
Suppose you have 10 windows and saved the session. Then later on you navigated to some other URLs. Now you want to restore the saved session. But after you click on restore, current windows will NOT be closed, but new windows will be added. Now instead of 10 windows you have 20. If you activated autosave and restore a newer version later on, you will have 40 windows, then 80, then 160, etc. Each windows will be duplicated 4, 8, 16 times etc.
I don't see any option to disable this awkward mode.
Having this awkward mode makes the extension unusable.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Traegger, 2 years agoI don't recommend this extension. There are many session managers. I've used about 10 or so over the years. This is probably the worst UI I've yet seen.
The main drop down window of this add-on is disorganized and un-intuitive.
Where does it save the backups? In the preferences, it states, "Specify the folder to save the backup file. The save location is limited to the folder under browser download folder."
Does anyone have any idea what "the folder under browser download folder" means? I sure don't. I wonder if it's implicitly assuming the user is running Windows, but I really don't have the faintest idea. I looked everywhere I could think of, and did a search of my hard drive, but found nothing.
I'm very sorry I wasted time on this. Don't make the same mistake I did.