- by Brian 3000, a month agoRated 5 out of 5If I could only have one extention it would be this. Really great. I do wish it had a little better ability to mix and edit saved pages into groups, but for saving memory and cleaning up the 30 tabs i sometimes has it is amazing.
- by laugher, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Installed this with the hopes of managing the many tabs I have opened.
OneTab took all my tabs, converted it into a list that allowed me to easily review and delete the ones I no longer need.
However, when I tried to restore the clean list of tabs from OneTab back into FireFox, it only restored 5 tabs out of 84.
Buggy and cannot be relied upon if you want to cleanup your tabs. I have since deleted/uninstalled this extension.
- by Firefox user 16991052, a month agoRated 1 out of 5When it works its great when things go wrong - things go very wrong.
Firefox crashed lost all links pushed to one tab. Requested assistance multiple time and never got a response.
- by Muse, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Quite dangerous to rely on OneTab for your "saved" pages! I lost TWICE in a year MANY of my saved tabs. use it at your own risk!!! Much better to be safe to use Bookmarks instead. Onetab is for light and occasional daily use. You have to ALWAYS worry whenever you do a firefox update and THINK to backup before you proceed... NOT the kind of easygoing addon that devs want you to believe.
- by Wyrdling, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5Great addon, simple to use but critically missing dark mode with no third party method to force it to be since "This webpage type" isn't supported by almost anything that tries to edit it's style sheet. Even tried the custom CSS import, but that doesn't seem to work anymore either. With how many reviews I've seen requesting this feature Dark mode seems to almost single-handedly bring it's overall rating down. It's to the point I'm looking for alternatives for eyestrain because of my constant use of this extension. My monitor is only 200 Nit brightness, I can't imagine what higher end monitors might look like.