- Rated 4 out of 5by rome, 6 months agoVery useful - would be better if you could move multiple tabs at a time within the lists, it's a pain to sort them one by one
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17687656, 6 months agohorrible extension, lost all my tabs while trying to figure out how the addon works
- Rated 1 out of 5by LawrenceSan, 7 months agoInstalling this was an immediate disaster for me. When I tried to save a list of tabs from one window, instead OneTab immediately closed the window, saving nothing, and I lost all the tab locations. It also inserted its own pinned tabs into a few windows that I hadn't even opened, and screwed up a couple of other things. Removed.
- Rated 5 out of 5by FullMetalStacker, 7 months agoThe only bad thing about this game changing plugin is that I did not install it years ago!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Kiwa, 7 months agoIt's great, but would be better if there is an option that makes left-click on the icon send only current tab to one-tab, instead of all tabs
- Rated 1 out of 5by davethecompguy, 7 months agoFound it very difficult to remove. Tab to control it remains even after removing it in the usual way.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14960418, 7 months agowake up people! awesome add-on espescially with porn...lol
- Rated 3 out of 5by Andreas Kohlbecker, 7 months agoExcellent usability BUT frequently consumes ~95% of CPU, therefore I can't recommend this add-on
- Rated 4 out of 5by LeopardBunny, 7 months agoFound out why OneTab wasn't working entirely by accident. Still disappointed by the lack of response from the devs. If anyone else has an issue with OneTab not loading, though, try this:
"I'd changed 2 settings in about:config
image.webp.enabled was set to false (default true)
image.http.accept was set to "*/*" where the default was "image/webp,*/*" - all without the quotes"
I found this for a seemingly unrelated problem with YouTube thumbnails not loading, but sure enough it also corrected my OneTab issue. No idea how the settings were changed in the first place.