- by Firefox user 12988337, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Essential but, can't select multiple tabs to move as a group. When I saved 550 tabs 70 of them did not save or close and still won't. No other place for feeedback
- by Nick, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5It would be much better if there is a setting to change the default behaviour of the main button to just save the current tab instead of all tabs. I never want to save all the tabs.
- by Sacarios, a year agoRated 3 out of 5The tabs cant be opened in "incognito" mode. An option should be added to do so... Or at least an option to select the tabs wanting to be opened in private/incognito mode.
- by Firefox user 15725574, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Functionally the Add-on is amazing and I can't believe how I never had something like this for tabs.
That said it is way too bright. To the point where I don't manage my tabs at night because the whole window is basically a flashlight pointed right at me. A dark mode would be greatly appreciated!
- by Firefox user 16694599, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Nice tool, but i missig a chance to group my tabs.. after starting addon my list contais more than 80 Tab . Thats nice but without any chance to order by categories.
some of my tabs are needet for read later or redraw .. ff speed increases realy because of much less memory needed but the list is confusing.
- by VM, a year agoRated 3 out of 5I found the almost perfect replacement for Firefox's (before v.57) TabGroups. OneTab fully closes the tabs and reloads the websites on restoring the tab. However, if this is what you need, OneTab works wonderfully.
- by CapoFantasma97, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Very useful, but it's almost entirely in bright white with no Dark Theme/Mode, which is a pain, especially at night.
Space useage and font size are also not the most ideal either, there's a lot of unnecessary spacing, and the font for most elements is too small on a 1080p 15.6" laptop. Spacing/Padding should be reduced, and there should be an option to change font sizes.
- by Firefox user 15174902, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Works fine but lacks the ability to gather pinned tabs even using its option to send all tabs to OneTab. Would be nice to be able to merge all sessions into one and sort by name and delete individual items...