- by Firefox user 13885522, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5I tend to open a lot of tabs. Many tabs. I think I have the attention span of a flea. One tab helps me save them all in one place where it's easy for me to refer to them. I guess I am a tab hoarder but I do a lot of research for myself and my writing and One Tab allows me to easily access all that fun without keeping all the tabs open (and thereby slowing down my computer). :) Great stuff. You need this addon!
- by USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5mostly disabled it. Breaks Loads whether you ask it to or not and then breaks your vpn or music connection in doing so. Seems pretty obvious they are messing with your other browsing connections. It's only good for one thing, that is if you have to open many URLS and don't want to bother pressing the keys to make a book mark. I consider this spyware. Don't know why mozilla recommends it, but they must have low standards.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoWe have a very strict privacy guarantee, and Mozilla manually reviews all of our source code. I'm not sure what kind of "breaking" of your browsing you're talking about. The extension will not normally affect your browsing in any way unless you click the OneTab button to send your open tabs to OneTab.
- by CapoFantasma97, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5Very useful, but it's almost entirely in bright white with no Dark Theme/Mode, which is a pain, especially at night.
Space useage and font size are also not the most ideal either, there's a lot of unnecessary spacing, and the font for most elements is too small on a 1080p 15.6" laptop. Spacing/Padding should be reduced, and there should be an option to change font sizes.
- by Firefox user 16562171, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5A great extension. Replaces bookmarks for many purposes. I particularly like the facility to set up a tab group as web page - then send that URL to other users.
- by Firefox user 9889732, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on has actually turned tab management into a joy, especially between browser sessions. Thank you so much, it's not very often that software actually makes one's life better ;-).