- Rated 4 out of 5by Lord_Vlad, 2 years agoAt least in blocklist mode, you should be able to block more stuff while your tree is planted. So if you find a loophole while you're working, you can immediatle close it without having to wait out the growth.
- Rated 5 out of 5by myr, 2 years agoThis helps me stay focused. I don't like it as much as the iOS app, but it does what it needs to!
I wish I could open it up in a new tab to check on timing instead of having to click the corner every time or go to a blocked site.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13319100, 2 years agoVery good when functioning, but not only do I need to reinstall periodically, bc it stops synchronisiing, but now I can no longer edit the Block-/Allowlist. Essentially it is unusable now. Will change to 5 Stars, once it´s working again.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Alexandre Legay, 2 years ago[SOLVED, THE 2 FREE TREES CAME BACK ! => 5 stars for this pretty cool add-on]
Sorry for these "3 stars" but I have a problem since the 30th November update. Indeed, from firefox in a Ubuntu environment, no tree is now available. Before, two of them were free without the need to have the full-version but there, all the trees are now locked by a "padlock" and I can't use the add-on anymore :(
Hope it is just a mistake from the update and it is possible to give back the two free trees.
Thanks in advance,
- Rated 1 out of 5by Scarlex, 2 years agoVery disappointing compared to the mobile version. I think this add on should be used to extend a forest web app instead of being solely just a panel in the top right.