- Rated 5 out of 5by myr, a year agoThis helps me stay focused. I don't like it as much as the iOS app, but it does what it needs to!
I wish I could open it up in a new tab to check on timing instead of having to click the corner every time or go to a blocked site.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13319100, a year agoVery good when functioning, but not only do I need to reinstall periodically, bc it stops synchronisiing, but now I can no longer edit the Block-/Allowlist. Essentially it is unusable now. Will change to 5 Stars, once it´s working again.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Alexandre Legay, a year ago[SOLVED, THE 2 FREE TREES CAME BACK ! => 5 stars for this pretty cool add-on]
Sorry for these "3 stars" but I have a problem since the 30th November update. Indeed, from firefox in a Ubuntu environment, no tree is now available. Before, two of them were free without the need to have the full-version but there, all the trees are now locked by a "padlock" and I can't use the add-on anymore :(
Hope it is just a mistake from the update and it is possible to give back the two free trees.
Thanks in advance,
- Rated 1 out of 5by Scarlex, a year agoVery disappointing compared to the mobile version. I think this add on should be used to extend a forest web app instead of being solely just a panel in the top right.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Cicilia Ve, 2 years agoI'm a pro user since 2 years ago. Using Forest in my phone is so pleasant experience but it becomes disappointing when it comes to adds on. I'm sure I have bought "that" tree and I can see it had been unlocked in the phone version but I still find it locked in this extension. The problem is I want to plant the same tree each month, so this problem bothers me. Please tell me when you've already fixed it because I want to take a look. Keep improving ^^
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14904694, 2 years agoShould be a straight up 0 stars because there is no way to fail and the timer can not be deactivated nor restarted, which is critical functionality. This is really bad, but it looks good.