- by Autumn405, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Unlike the android app, this doesn't seem to prevent me from distractions, nor alert in any way. I don't even know when a tree has grown. It could either work in the background or not, there doesn't seem to be any difference.
*I'm using the Allowlist mode
- by Marty, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't sync anymore. Tried clicking the Sync button, logging out and back in. The history I'm seeing in my browser is nowhere to be found on the mobile app. That defeats the whole purpose of this extension. Please fix.
- by tb, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Isn't comparable to the mobile app in terms of features. Doesn't sync tree notes automatically, doesn't have a functioning timer, doesn't have a 5 minute rest period, doesn't show all trees planted(only in the browser session) Doesn't save if you exit the browser without syncing. And many many more.
Edit: Now with the recent update, notifications no longer work, so you don't know if the timer has ended.
Edit 2: Now sync doesn't work. USELESS, might as well set a Google timer since it core functionality works better then this extension as of now.
- by Firefox user 14318865, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Very good add-on!!! But, it will be better if when the timer is come out I can see large push notification, that I see.Because every time when I set up the timer, I miss when it come out.Thank you for all you do! One star for that you can see my message.
- by Firefox user 13322160, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Stopped blocking a few minutes after planting the tree. Platform: Firefox developer edition 57.0b11. Linux 4.12.13-1-ARCH.
Adding regex matching for URL will be helpful.