- by Cicilia Ve, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5I'm a pro user since 2 years ago. Using Forest in my phone is so pleasant experience but it becomes disappointing when it comes to adds on. I'm sure I have bought "that" tree and I can see it had been unlocked in the phone version but I still find it locked in this extension. The problem is I want to plant the same tree each month, so this problem bothers me. Please tell me when you've already fixed it because I want to take a look. Keep improving ^^
- by NJ, 8 months agoRated 4 out of 5I glad it's can blocking the web I used!! I usually use this, I very recommend it and I wanna give 5 star but I wanna ask can this extension have time more than 120minutes? Like can customize the time and don't have unlimited time thx!!
- by embla, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5This is a great extension on its own and I recommend it. I also use the iphone app (which has a small pricetag but is totally worth it). Would give it five stars if the two could be synced with regard to total time focused (although allowing for separate coin collection/trees to grow on each device is good, I'd sacrifice that for a more accurate count of actual time focused).
Another feature would, by itself, also push this to five stars: allowing one to set a countdown to a tree being planted - that would be super helpful for us break-extenders!
- by server33, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Really like the extension as it helps me keep on track and actually concentrate.
Only thing that is annoying, is that there doesn't seem to be a way to mute the ("You've grown a tree notification"), the sound it makes whenever it happens is always super jarring.
If that gets fixed (A setting to turn the sound off), I would give 5 stars
- by Firefox user 15901626, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I LOVE the Forest app and browser extension! The extension is super helpful because I can blacklist sites while still maintaining general access to the internet. Took off one star because my browser extension only lets me plant the default trees even though I am correctly signed into my account, which should have multiple trees unlocked. I can temporarily fix this by deleting and reinstalling the extension, but it always reverts back to only allowing default trees (n = ~5). @ Forest extension developers: please fix this! It makes me so sad to not be able to plant my octopus, nest, wisteria, ginko, or maple trees during on my browser extension!!! Thank you! :)
- by Firefox user 15580414, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Excellent. Would it be possible to get the option to set a rest timer after the tree has been planted ? Just like the mobile app. It would really help my day to day.
- by Firefox user 14138120, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Awesome! I love Forest, and the browser extension is a helpful friend whenever I feel like planting a tree in my browser 🌳
Possible improvements: The sync to my mobile app should be automatic rather than manual and I wish the extension would play a little sound whenever I finish a session.
- by Firefox user 15013994, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5like it a lot! needs some ux improvements (the tooltip i choose time and tree from always confuses me - i want to change time and change tree or the other way around)"