- Rated 4 out of 5by Rudolf_Snail, 2 years agoGood, but isn't on par with the mobile experience, as it doesn't have any sound options and probably more.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Autumn405, 3 years agoUnlike the android app, this doesn't seem to prevent me from distractions, nor alert in any way. I don't even know when a tree has grown. It could either work in the background or not, there doesn't seem to be any difference.
*I'm using the Allowlist mode
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14940658, 3 years agoAll good, except the whitelist mode. It does not work in my case. Not sure why.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15957279, 3 years ago用手机版forest很久了，网页版插件也很不错，黑名单白名单模式切换挺好的。尤其喜欢访问受限网站时的浮窗，很漂亮
- Rated 4 out of 5by server33, 3 years agoReally like the extension as it helps me keep on track and actually concentrate.
Only thing that is annoying, is that there doesn't seem to be a way to mute the ("You've grown a tree notification"), the sound it makes whenever it happens is always super jarring.
If that gets fixed (A setting to turn the sound off), I would give 5 stars
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15901626, 3 years agoI LOVE the Forest app and browser extension! The extension is super helpful because I can blacklist sites while still maintaining general access to the internet. Took off one star because my browser extension only lets me plant the default trees even though I am correctly signed into my account, which should have multiple trees unlocked. I can temporarily fix this by deleting and reinstalling the extension, but it always reverts back to only allowing default trees (n = ~5). @ Forest extension developers: please fix this! It makes me so sad to not be able to plant my octopus, nest, wisteria, ginko, or maple trees during on my browser extension!!! Thank you! :)
- Rated 3 out of 5by João D., 3 years agoThe add-on is good, but its only problem is the fact that it doesn't provide coins when countdown finishes. It shows I earned coins, but I don't receive them. It's really dissapointing. :(
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15672311, 3 years agoIt's a great Android app and Mozilla plugin! but, as someone already said here, while using as a firefox addon, it would be great to have a notification when a session ends - Something like a sound or a pop-up would be very helpful. Please update the addon