- by Firefox user 15777402, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5can't use the Blacklist only..... when I open the website in Blacklists, the tree won't be killed and it is still working..... and also has the Sync problem ...
- by Marty, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't sync anymore. Tried clicking the Sync button, logging out and back in. The history I'm seeing in my browser is nowhere to be found on the mobile app. That defeats the whole purpose of this extension. Please fix.
- by tb, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Isn't comparable to the mobile app in terms of features. Doesn't sync tree notes automatically, doesn't have a functioning timer, doesn't have a 5 minute rest period, doesn't show all trees planted(only in the browser session) Doesn't save if you exit the browser without syncing. And many many more.
Edit: Now with the recent update, notifications no longer work, so you don't know if the timer has ended.
Edit 2: Now sync doesn't work. USELESS, might as well set a Google timer since it core functionality works better then this extension as of now.
- by Firefox user 15264758, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5great app love the synch across my devices but my major complain while using the firefox addon is that here is very little sound when the alarm comes off after my study session and break. I am unknowingly not tracing my progress without a proper notification. please update the addon to include customized alarms or volume.
- by Firefox user 15580414, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Excellent. Would it be possible to get the option to set a rest timer after the tree has been planted ? Just like the mobile app. It would really help my day to day.