- by Firefox user 14098513, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5It's a great app and for me blocking websites works flawlessly. However, it doesn't sync properly with the Android app and with this extension I only have 2 trees unlocked, whereas in the app I've unlocked a lot.
- by João D., a year agoRated 3 out of 5The add-on is good, but its only problem is the fact that it doesn't provide coins when countdown finishes. It shows I earned coins, but I don't receive them. It's really dissapointing. :(
- by Firefox user 15777402, a year agoRated 3 out of 5can't use the Blacklist only..... when I open the website in Blacklists, the tree won't be killed and it is still working..... and also has the Sync problem ...
- by Firefox user 14577538, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5The sync works well between my phone and firefox add in. But I would like it to remain floating and visible while I am working. I would also like to hear a noise when the timer completes.
- by Firefox user 14340311, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Does a good job sync with the Android App (needs to purchase the app) BUT a sound notification is really missing, so for me it's not of the level of www.pomodo.work...
- by Firefox user 13665611, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Gold earned in the add-on isn't synced with or transferred to the app account, even though when time is completed in the add-on it says "you have earned xx gold". The gold amount isn't updated even if I manually sync the add-on just after earning more gold. Either take away that message from the add-on or get the sync to work properly!!
- by Firefox user 13423194, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Works wonderful! Black list and white list for URLs can be used in a focussing period.
The add-on can distort the statistics of the focussing time. It doesn't check, if there was a cycle going on on the mobile when you finish in firefox.
So if you want to plant a tree between 1pm and 2pm, start the growing on phone and firefox at the same time you will get 2 trees and 2 hours of focussing which is kind of not whats really happens.
It would be awesome if sync would work down to a level, where I can start a cycle on my phone and the extension in firefox knows whats up and shows me the time and blocks what I want to be blocked.