- Rated 1 out of 5by yesmynameis, 13 days agoFunctionally unusable if you just want to tweak the colors of the standard theme. If I change the color if a single thing, it changes the colors of everything to the stupid theme the add-on starts off with.
- Rated 1 out of 5by AuntTammie, 2 months agoI had a custom theme saved & it still shows that it's there, but it won't actually allow it to be put on my screen. I HATE the preset ones as I can't see them well at all & some literally make me physically ill. I NEED to be able to keep the one that I have had for a long time that suddenly disappeared.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Noyb, 3 months agoNo option for old Firefox colors. Photon isn't it. I HAD designed my own and saved it - TWICE and Firefox took it down and reverted to gray again. IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT. You could distinguish firefox from other browsers before, but not now. And the old designe isn't there. Again, Photon isn't it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nope, 5 months agoWhere do I find saved color sets? I see saved sets after only aafter I make changes & click save icon. But, if I come back later, I can find neither a tab/button, nor any info on how to save/retrieve them, except for exporting.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17650747, 10 months agoThis is, as far as I can tell, completely useless. Managed to get it to display a custom image, eventually and more by fluke than anything. The tab for the saved "themes" is hidden by the text box on smaller screens so didn't even find it until by chance looking on another computer. The main reason I wanted to customise the theme was so I could distinguish between personal/work profiles, but the "theme" doesn't sync when using Firefox Sync so this is not only unusable but also useless. Do not see the point of this add-on.
Also, minor annoyance, from the settings page there is a link that has been localised to say "Firefox Colour" but it is still called "Firefox Color" everywhere else. Pointless localisation there, either do it everywhere or nowhere.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Display Name, a year agoI just wanted to change my top bar colour to blue and it's so complicated? Other colours randomly changed on other UI elements that I didn't ask for? Could you have made this any more baffling?
I was also turned off by Firefox marketing associating "blue" with "activist". Yeh no thanks pal, I just like the colour, save me the cod psychology...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Vitto, a year agoI just wanted to change my top bar color to purple and it's so complicated to do. I have to recreate the whole default theme from scratch and then tweak the purple. When I got to a result I liked I saved the preset. After a while I wanted to change the shade a little bit. I did so but I was not satisfied, and by mistake I clicked reset all, instead of Back. At that point I was screwed, had no idea where to find the saved themes, would have had to recreate the original theme once again so I gave up, uninstalled the extension and came here to write this review. Work on your UX because this is really awful.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Tada123, a year agoThe colors are nice to costumize. Unfortunately UNUSABLE because after opening Firefox it takes an additional 2 Minutes loading the theme before you can start doing anything.
How on earth can you design an addon JUST for some colors consuming SO MUCH ressources??? I really have to control my anger here. Unbelievable.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17022593, a year agoNO ME DEJA USAR LO QUE YO CREO , QUIERO FONDO GRIS !!!!, PORQUE NO HAY UN FONDO GRIS???,,,O ES BLANCO O ES NEGRO UNA PORQUERIA..!!!! ESTOY PODRIDO!!!