- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 16982853, 4 months agoIt's a cool addon, but it doesn't change color in night mode.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Barq's, 8 months agoi might be misunderstanding the point, but I like having the option to switch between multiple themes very often. you can't do this here because it deletes themes an hour after you save them
still pretty good
- Rated 3 out of 5by Kimpa, 8 months agoInteresting add-on but it overrides my default dark background. I don't understand why an add-ond is needed to change some colors. These changes should be in native Firefox parameters.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Alynay, 8 months agoI really like being able to customize my own theme, however it is a major drawback not being able to view my created themes without saving a new one. There should just be a tab for all the themes I have already created. Additionally, I'd really like to be able to change the background color of the sidebar and context menu, and the ability to pick colors from an imported image would be nice.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12335542, a year agoDoes a good job from first installation a long time ago, but CAN"T figure out how to restart the %^%#$@ editing process !!!!! WHERE is a user instruction ?!?
- Rated 3 out of 5by drakkai, a year agoThe browser starts with the default theme, and it takes a while to reload the correct theme created by color.firefox.com
- Rated 3 out of 5by MaccaFox, a year agoGood Tool. Would have rated it higher but,
1. Exported themes won't install, they have to be signed by mozilla (a long winded process) and
2. The page layout for the popup menu box example, hides the saved themes option, making it impossible to select/change themes without zooming the page right down.
That said, exported and signed theme did install and work well. not really for novices.
If devs can fix these issues, its a excellent tool.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14257688, a year agoA recent update caused my custom there to start forcing dark/night mode on websites. This doesn't happen on some default themes, but on my custom one I can't find an option to return to a light theme. I liked it a lot before this update.
- Rated 3 out of 5by PostaL, a year agoAll of a sudden, now this plugin also sets the dark mode on all my websites... Really don't like this ...
- Rated 3 out of 5by Gash3d, 2 years agoThis is a great extension to make your own theme. I would give it five stars if it had some more customizing features like making the menu/toolbar transparent for custom images. I would also give it 5 stars if this very annoying issue didn't occur where a tiny bit of line from the custom image shows up under the toolbar. https://i.imgur.com/1XdWroq.png
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13704899, 2 years agoI hoped that this would enable me to fix an issue running in Ubuntu whereby the window maximise/minimise buttons are rendered in white lines which means you can't use a light background for the background colour (as then you can't see the buttons). But it does not seem to offer that.
- Rated 3 out of 5by watt, 2 years agoV.92 was recently foisted on us. I had Firefox set to pick up my system colors for the toolbar area. V.92 turned it to default light gray and I cannot find the setting to get the system colors back.
Firefox Color is a reasonable workaround. But I prefer the simplicity of the former "pick up system color" setting (wherever it was).
Also, why are the settings for Firefox Color on the web rather than in the program itself (saved somewhere in a .json or similar file)? When the next update is forced down our throats, will we have to reset everything in Firefox color manually?
- Rated 3 out of 5by jasmin, 2 years agoI really love how Firefox allows for custom themes but the saved themes can only be accessed if we zoom out the page since it's hidden behind the pop up preview. Some of the colours don't work and some of the titles in advanced colours are a bit hard to understand unless you change the colour and see what changes. I see a lot of people are annoyed by the save thing yeah zoom out and you'll find them but I hope Firefox fixes this <3
- Rated 3 out of 5by korkythecat, 2 years agoGreat add-on. Recently I've started saving my themes the problem I have is when I restart my browser all my saved themes are gone, even more weirder is how the last changes I made are still there but do not show up as saved.
- Rated 3 out of 5by trcunning, 2 years agoUseful but the display "pop up" window covers the saved themes tab and prevents you from selecting previously saved themes.
- Rated 3 out of 5by ProdigalX, 2 years agoLike some of the others, the page does not load for me. So for the moment, useless.
Edit: I don't know why, but I tried loading the page from a different country via a proxy changer and it finally worked. It now also works without the proxy. So if you're having the same problem as I had, try a proxy/VPN server switch.