- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17345161, 5 months agoGREAT ! Easy-to-use and love some of the presets. Would be even awesome if, at startup, we do not notice the switch between the default browser theme and the new one with the plugin's version (in my case, switch from browser's integrated orange theme to a dark preset from this plugin).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Sans Undertale, 6 months agoIt would be nice to have an option to automatically change themes based on the time of day, but otherwise this is as comprehensive a Theme Customizer as I could hope for.
- Rated 4 out of 5by GT, 7 months agoIt works fine I like it. It helps to identify which profile is in use currently. 4 star because one of my preset define as a dark theme and many page understand this as a system theme is dark. It could be a great extra to set the dark and the day colors as well.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Alex, 7 months agoWould be 5*, but using a dark theme forces night mode CSS on websites that rely on the system theme. This is very undesirable, and should not be something controlled by the browser theme. Reading night-mode websites during the day is uncomfortable, meaning you have to disable this extension or launch the colors editor again to switch to a different theme.
- Rated 4 out of 5by gerald2011, 8 months ago... This plugin sets the dark mode on websites ...
Found a first solution with the additional installed addon 'automaticDark - Time-Based Theme Changer' of simonkhzhang. In settings of this addon set only 'Change themes based on the system theme' and both! 'Daytime theme: and Nighttime theme:' to light not to dark (german means hell anstelle dunkel). Hope this works for you. Kind regards, Gerald