- Βαθμολογία 4 από 5από MMG_, 7 μήνες πρινPractical, especially if you want to upload something from your PC to Instagram. Even now, when I want to use Teams in the browser, I can do so despite Microsoft's disabling, because I pretend to be on Edge. I noticed that the Chromium-based Edge is still missing and only the old one is available.
- Βαθμολογία 4 από 5από Χρήστης Firefox 6991270, 3 χρόνια πρινThis saved my life. OK, almost .... There was this obnoxious site that insisted on IE for no good reason. and my employment mandated access to that site. Was almost going to update my resume :-)
But seriously: good stuff !!!!!
- Βαθμολογία 4 από 5από Marek, 3 χρόνια πρινFor some mysterious reason, the main view of the addon turns black after a few restarts of Firefox for Android. Its background as well as text. Happened repeatedly across multiple FF versions and after reinstalling the addon.
- Βαθμολογία 4 από 5από Dan, 3 χρόνια πρινNice addon but the newer versions are breaking sites. Using with 60esr Disqus comments won't load. Forced to revert to 1.2.18.
Update: version 1.3.3 not fixed. Disqus comments on The Hill, Breitbart, and Twitchy will not load. When the addon is disabled or reverted to 1.2.18 they do.
Update 2: No problem, I wouldn't comment on those visiting Daily Beast, CNN, or MSNBC either, especially as a developer :--).
Thanks for fixing, works good again.
Απάντηση προγραμματιστήδημοσιεύτηκε στις 3 χρόνια πρινWhile I will not comment on the content of the websites you mentioned, I've fixed several issues on these sites with 1.3.4 that at least made Twitchy & Breitbart work. The Hill I could not test as their page is deploying a security policy that prevents access to all external resources (including Disqus) and hence is broken either way.
- Βαθμολογία 4 από 5από cello, 3 χρόνια πρινIt works except it puzzles me why its size is so much bigger at 4+ MB compared to other agent addons that are only a few KB in size. I hope it is not consuming more system resources as a result. Will be great if author can slim it down some more.
Απάντηση προγραμματιστήδημοσιεύτηκε στις 3 χρόνια πρινThank you for your review! As mentioned before the 3MiB+ extra data shipped with the extension is used to generate sensible values for the other `navigator.*` browser identification values. Reading information like operating system, CPU type, device type, … from the User-Agent string is quite a hard thing to do as there are no standards at all – one just has to guess based on the COMMENT parts of the User-Agent string. Fortunately the BrowsCap project has maintained a list of matching patterns for figuring out this information since 1997 that is extremely reliable. As such, I will continue using it even if it means bloating the extension size by about 3MiB. The fact that it allows everything to just work out-of-the-box with just a single input value (the User-Agent string itself) in my opinion definitely outweighs that, by comparison small, price.
- Βαθμολογία 4 από 5από Χρήστης Firefox 15124937, 3 χρόνια πρινThis works great! I noticed that when I switched it to chrome the preview thumbnail feature worked! I had to take off 1 star because if you switch from chrome to default it will glitch
- Βαθμολογία 4 από 5από Lonelywolf21, 3 χρόνια πρινVery good extension, but too sad the recent version have stopped working with Firefox. I hope this bug can be fixed if possible. :)
The newest version can be installed on a old version of Firefox (using version 56 myself) by going to this url: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1549017
Follow the instruction written on the 3rd and 5th comment. 3rd:
Go to about:support in the URL bar.
Open your profile directory.".....
I prefer the temporary fix that I outlined here:
A temporary workaround:...
Thanks the ones with the ideas, not me. :)