- Βαθμολογία 5 από 5από Χρήστης Firefox 13119159, 3 μήνες πρινFirst off I'm just going to say that Mozilla really should be clearing out old reviews because virtually ALL of the one star reviews are from about six years ago, since when the issues from that time have most likely be resolved.
I searched and found this extension for one purpose only. And that was to remove the idiotic number of link styles in Wikipedia articles. Some of the leads there contain so many links the link style makes the articles completely unreadable. This works like a charm. Just search Google for the css code to remove link styles from any page, insert that code into this extension and VOILA! Readable Wiki pages. Love it! Thanks to the developers of this fantastic extension!
- Βαθμολογία 4 από 5από Quisquose, 3 μήνες πρινIncredibly useful extension, but why is the Firefox version of Stylus always so out of date compared to the chrome extension equivalent?
There are several newer versions available for the chrome extension (including one that was released less than 2 weeks ago), but on Firefox the latest available version is months old.
There needs to be more regular updates to Stylus here on Mozilla add-ons.
- Βαθμολογία 5 από 5από Tixie, 4 μήνες πρινThank you so much for this plugin, It's so useful! Every week, I'm happy to use it to tweak a few things, hide annoying marketing banners or adapt theme colors to help with my eye strain.
Stylus (unlike Stylish, which was known to capture users' browsing data at some point) is focused on user privacy, is completely open-source, and is maintained by an active community. So, I would highly recommend using this extension if you want to customize the appearance of websites you use.
- Βαθμολογία 5 από 5από sister sun brother moon, 4 μήνες πρινVery very very very very good plugin!
I had problems with recommended content being forced to show.
This plugin solved everything!
Thank you, Stylus Team and Jeremy!!
- Βαθμολογία 5 από 5από eojhet, 6 μήνες πρινBeen using this extension for twenty minutes and I have already created and published a simple style. It was super easy and seems to be working well. I'll update this review if I run into any issues but so far it is exactly what I've been wanting.