- από RayTheKing45, 3 ώρες πρινΒαθμολογία 3 από 5This add-on was fine until the last version, then scripts started slowing my browser down. The method for reporting problems was cumbersome to say the least, and I'm kind of tired of being the user caught in the middle of this internet war. Websites everywhere are trying to block our ability to reduce their ads, and folks creating the add-ons seem to be pushing back, but break them in the process. Proper QA has gone away, as all of us are being used as beta testers with poor ways to report issues back to the developers. That would not have flown in my day of developing software.
- από joemamamomentlol, 2 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 3 από 5Does the job, but slows down a few websites significantly than if they didn't have this on. Twitter video player is unresponsive with this on. It's near impossible to turn audio on without waiting 3 seconds.
- από Anonymous, 5 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 3 από 5Used to be my favorite but lately it's not able to properly block ads on YouTube, there's an open issue on GitHub discussing this problem that has been ignored for quite some time now.
- από Ravin Schwenstein, 6 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 3 από 5It worked beautifully for so long! Until recently i'm now seeing a "skip ads" notification on youtube. What's going on with that? No ad, just a pure skip ads window, which i have to click to get to the video. Will change to 5 star when thats fixed
- από Χρήστης Firefox 14419183, 7 μήνες πρινΒαθμολογία 3 από 5Needs work. Won't block ads within apps,including games,vpn is a joke,you pretty much have to root or jailbreak devices in order to fully block out advertising. Not my problem developers have bills to pay,they have large r&d funding and budgets
- από StillMissingOldFF, ένας χρόνος πρινΒαθμολογία 3 από 5Apparently it has no hide/stealth feature. Some news sites won't let me read the content with Adguard active, but uBlock Origin seems to stealth through them unnoticed. So I switched back tu uBO.
I still use Adguard (paid version) on my mobile devices because it blocks ads from apps.