- Βαθμολογία 5 από 5από AndroBG, 2 μήνες πρινAfter update filters doesn't work anymore. The big On/Off button is disappeared. The same thing happens in several previous releases before version 4.2.162.
Edit: After update (version 4.2.189) all functions works well again.Hi,
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. To help us better diagnose and resolve the issues with the filters and the missing On/Off button, could you please provide us with the following information?
1. Your Firefox version
2. Your operating system version
3. Export your settings by going to Settings -> General -> Export Settings, and share the exported file with us.
4. Websites where the issue is occurring
Additionally, we'd appreciate it if you could describe your experience in more detail on our GitHub issues page: https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension/issues
- Βαθμολογία 1 από 5από Χρήστης Firefox 12810905, 2 μήνες πρινIt stopped working. Now it does not do anything useful regardless of any settings at all and the on/off switch missing. Deleting and reinstallation with default settings didnt help. What did actually help is installing an older version of AdGuard.
So, earlier versions of AdGuard do work though. Considering this fact, the faulty thng is not the browser, but the latest version of AdGuard.
- Βαθμολογία 4 από 5από Χρήστης Firefox 14683741, 3 μήνες πριν1. super system, should be 5 stars but:
2. except that their DNS is in conflict with FF settings. I am NO specialist, just make it work please.
3. settings you put in the main is not snc with other settings in FF or Edge etc.