Bewertet mit 3,5 von 5 Sternen
3,5 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13916584, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNot working on FF Version 61.0.1 (64-bit), installed with a wet paint icon but cannot do anything, would like to have this.
Finally get it to work but sluggish and cannot change color of pen, will be great if you can program it to use Surface pen eraser
- von piecevcake, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat and very useful tool, can you make it work on firefox pages (eg add-on reviews-click and it doesnt even show the menu)?
FF is SO annoying blocking its authorised extensions from its own pages!!!!
Give us a link on your download page to spam bugzilla about this nonsense!
Feature request - would be great if each tool remembered it's last setting? (colour, size, transparency)
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13806899, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThere's one major issue I have with this plug-in: the cursor off-set on main tool.
Using this with an active digitizer pen / touchscreen makes the whole thing unusable.
For me the main drawing tool (pencil) draws about 20 pixels below where I draw with the actual digitizer pen or have my actual browser's cursor (can be seen via "Show location of pointed when I press CTRL key").
Strangely enough, line tools work perfectly and have no offset. For mouse users this is probably not a noticeable issue, but for digital pen users this pretty much ruins the whole thing.
Also sampling tool doesn't work correctly and eraser tool is offset as well.
Regardless I'm giving this app 4/5 because this is not an issue for many users and because it's just a bit short from being the #1 notes app for digitizers. Hopefully developers will fix offset issues. I'll change to five stars if main tool's cursor offset is fixed.
- von h34d4k3, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenGreat work. Color picker is not working. Also, it is triggering the permissions to read canvas on each page. Can we possibly live without trying to read the canvas? The extension seems to work well without.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13543121, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenAwesome extension, works as intended! For future updates could you please add different eraser sizes and a mouse cursor graphic to the eraser, it can be hard to find the eraser cursor sometimes, also make it so that when you click on the extension button you revert back to your normal web browser mouse pointer? Thanks in advance!
- von GVP, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenInstalled in Fx 52.3.0 x86_64 for Ubuntu 14.04.5 . Not only did this not work, but it brought up my browser console and threw a bunch of errors.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13227296, vor 3 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt is good and very good idea overall but on some sites you will face problem using this as it can crash a site or force you to reload it..
- von tbenton, vor 4 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenUsing Firefox 46.01 and just found the web paint add on and love it BUT the paint bucket tool does not work. I want to highlight portions of text on a web page and cannot figure out how to do that. HIghlighting is a pretty basic need in my opinion.
I have been using MS Edge when I want to write on web page but FF is my default and fave browser so was thrilled to find this add on but not to be able to highlight?
- von Firebreathing, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis is an excellent and very useful extension. This functionality should be built into Firefox.
The one thing that would make it better is to be able to have an option of which area to take the screenshot: the currently visible area, a selected area, or the entire web page (even the part off of the screen).