Bewertet mit 3,5 von 5 Sternen
3,5 von 5 Sternen
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12115821, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenIt doesn't work on FF 44. I can install the add-on, open it, but then it does nothing. No lines, no circles, nothing.Hello, are you seeing the extension icon in the top right corner? If not, can you go to "Options" -> "Privacy", and check if you selected "Never remember history" in the "History" drop down menu? If so, can you change it back to "Remember history" and restart Firefox?
- von nakivagyok, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNot all tools work. Tools panel appear, cursor changes but nothing happens when your try to draw. Not work: text tool, Cursor tool Paint bucket. The others tools is working good. Firefox 43.0.3 and 43.0.4 64bit.
Now not work none of them. :(
- von Firefox-Benutzer 12033055, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenI've installed the add-on. I can see Web Paint installed in my extension list. However, the tool button doesn't show. Nothing shows, in fact, and I can't find any install guides or bug fixes online. What gives? Very disappointing as it's just the kind of add-on I need. Would love to give it a full 5...
Answer to liangzhou2278: No, I don't see the extension icon in the top right corner, or anywhere else. Yet, I see Web Paint is installed in the list of all my extensions.
[Win 10, FF 42.0]Hello, do you see the web paint extension icon on the top right of your browser after you install? If so, can you try clicking it?
Reply: It looks like the add-on is not installed properly. Can you try refreshing Firefox by following the instruction here https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/reset-preferences-fix-problems?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Resetting+preferences#w_solution-1-refresh-firefox, and then install the add-on again? Normally after you install you should see the add-on icon on the top right of your browser. BTW I have added a support email. Please feel free to ask me any question.
- von MFWills, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenI previously reported that Web Paint did not honor my color selection, and I finally got a response from the developer, asking if I had closed the color picker before drawing.
Well, no, I hadn't, and I see no reason why I would have thought of doing that. I can say unequivocally that no other application I have ever used requires that. I should also mention that Web Paint's "instructions" do not indicate anything of the sort being necessary. All that's said is "select a color for the text and line."
So, again, liangzhou2276, why would I have thought of that? You still do not get top ratings, except this time it's for inadequate documentation. I also take points off for being unable to communicate with you except through writing reviews.
- von Freecaptive, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenNot so much a review yet as I can't figure out why it is not working on my Firefox 39. But I could not find a support link so I thought this may be my only hope. Thanks It forces me to pick a star... So my pick will be a bias based on other reviews.Thanks for your feedback. Firefox has gone through a number of updates which fixed bugs in the previous versions recently. I have not seen any issue in the latest version 40.0.2. Can you try to see if you still have problem in the latest version?
- von Firefox-Benutzer 11692342, vor 5 JahrenBewertet mit 1 von 5 SternenNothing works at all. Tools panel appear, cursor changes but nothing happens when your try to draw.
- von Danimalistic, vor 6 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenGreat addon. It's simple, clean and useful. I love that I can use it to add comments, doodle or anything to get my point across when doing screensharing. Future function of enable/disable and undo hotkeys would make it perfect. Already a 5 star addon!
- von JesterRaiin, vor 6 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenI've been using various screenshot extensions but this is pure gold when one needs to quickly share some piece of website with an annotation.
The only thing missing is CROP tool, but it's just a tertiary functionality at best.
- von Ted Clayton, vor 6 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenWeb Paint is a new addon, by a first-time addon author. Addons that enable drawing in the browser are not common, or well-developed, yet the category could be very useful & diverse (not to mention, fun!).
Though this addon is in early development and lacks many obvious features and capabilities, it is a good effort in an area that needs attention. Therefore, I'm giving it 5 stars.
The drawing-functions respond slowly; there is clearly some hefty overhead. Text-drawing is in only one large size (and font); this limitation will get awkward fairly quick. The edit-tools pop-up UI is in the screen (work-area); as more options & controls are added, the growing popup will become more intrusive (another UI-solution might be needed, eventually). But overall it's a good find; I look forward to using it, and hopefully seeing continued development.