- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon nose_gnome, vor einem JahrBest add-on for this that I've found so far. I like the fact that you can scroll and your drawings stay in the correct place.
It's a bit janky and has crashed a couple of times, but that's to be expected from such an old extension which hasn't been updated.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 16725473, vor 3 JahrenI used it for a while still was until my computer says there is something something wrong with the code. I would appreciate if you guys could find this problem for me, thanks!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon piecevcake, vor 6 JahrenGreat and very useful tool, can you make it work on firefox pages (eg add-on reviews-click and it doesnt even show the menu)?
FF is SO annoying blocking its authorised extensions from its own pages!!!!
Give us a link on your download page to spam bugzilla about this nonsense!
Feature request - would be great if each tool remembered it's last setting? (colour, size, transparency)
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13806899, vor 6 JahrenThere's one major issue I have with this plug-in: the cursor off-set on main tool.
Using this with an active digitizer pen / touchscreen makes the whole thing unusable.
For me the main drawing tool (pencil) draws about 20 pixels below where I draw with the actual digitizer pen or have my actual browser's cursor (can be seen via "Show location of pointed when I press CTRL key").
Strangely enough, line tools work perfectly and have no offset. For mouse users this is probably not a noticeable issue, but for digital pen users this pretty much ruins the whole thing.
Also sampling tool doesn't work correctly and eraser tool is offset as well.
Regardless I'm giving this app 4/5 because this is not an issue for many users and because it's just a bit short from being the #1 notes app for digitizers. Hopefully developers will fix offset issues. I'll change to five stars if main tool's cursor offset is fixed.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon h34d4k3, vor 6 JahrenGreat work. Color picker is not working. Also, it is triggering the permissions to read canvas on each page. Can we possibly live without trying to read the canvas? The extension seems to work well without.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13227296, vor 6 JahrenIt is good and very good idea overall but on some sites you will face problem using this as it can crash a site or force you to reload it..