Bewertungen von rthomp
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Lukas, vor 7 TagenJust wanted to test if I can use Microsoft Bing (Chat GPT) also under Firefox, in which I simply pretend as if I would call bing with an Edge browser.
After reading my user agent in Microsoft Edge and manually adding it to the table of the Add-On, no problems at all.
Now I can use Bing-AI with Firefox, easy
For this 5 stars :)
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon TopB, vor einem Monatbro i am trying to test it on this website
UA string detected by [normal] navigator.userAgent is different from UA string detected by [aggressive] iframe navigator.userAgent
What to do to hide it from being detected by iframe one . Thanks G
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12879564, vor einem MonatWorks wonders for the crappy websites that want you to download their crappy app to just view some quick content. Back in 1992 they invented the web browser so that we wouldn't have to install every website in the world!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Derpy, vor 2 MonatenIt can't fool the Chrome Store to let me install extensions. But the Chrome Store has extensions that allow Firefox extensions to be installed!
Pains me that Mozilla has removed INCREDIBLE extensions or simply blocked them from being enabled. For example: I have a right to view Google's cached results, which even Google agrees to by virtue of having similar extensions on its own Chrome store. But Firefox blocks Come Back Cached Link and doesn't seem to have any other similar extension to replace it.
Jealous much, Mozilla??
There are a lot of other really nice addons that pose ZERO security issues that Mozilla blocks. The devs should be ashamed.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12475597, vor 3 MonatenI confirm this addon works in Firefox for Android 68.11, Android 12. But this add-on is not in the very limited add-on list of Firefox for Android, So it must first be downloaded using computer ("request desktop site" may work also), open the downloaded xpi file with Firefox for Android 68.11, then select "allow" in popup dialogue. No convoluted process of nightly version needed. Version 68.11 seems the last that could install add-ons and set about:config, so do not update!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon littlebookie, vor 3 MonatenJust needed to download Windows ISO, rather than Media Creation Tool. Worked like a charm.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon jsh2, vor 4 MonatenIt's a great and easy to use add-on, but it's presets are very old and out dated at this point in time.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Raynsauce, vor 5 MonatenDoes what it says, but this only works for "dumb" browser checks
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12809733, vor 6 MonatenCould use some improvements, like a panel where you check all overriden domains (as if you override imgur.com it will always redirect to imgur.io, making it impossible to undo without disabling the extension) and a "simple mode" that allows switching only between desktop and android UA.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Jasper, vor 7 MonatenBy changing your user agent to Windows / Edge, Microsoft Teams works like a charm on Linux :)