- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon TopB, vor einem Monatbro i am trying to test it on this website
UA string detected by [normal] navigator.userAgent is different from UA string detected by [aggressive] iframe navigator.userAgent
What to do to hide it from being detected by iframe one . Thanks G
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Raynsauce, vor 5 MonatenDoes what it says, but this only works for "dumb" browser checks
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon MMG_, vor einem JahrPractical, especially if you want to upload something from your PC to Instagram. Even now, when I want to use Teams in the browser, I can do so despite Microsoft's disabling, because I pretend to be on Edge. I noticed that the Chromium-based Edge is still missing and only the old one is available.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon ar, vor einem Jahrwhere is white list/black list domains? so, its only full switching for all sites?
GUI awesome, but ...(
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Phollox, vor 2 JahrenDoes what it is intended. However, I would prefer if the user agent selection is somehow limited only to the tab where it was selected.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon CrackedMatter, vor 2 JahrenWorks very well but the user agents have outdated browser versions.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15637004, vor 2 JahrenWaterfoxを使った時に見れないページの回避が可能で、重宝しています。
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13679692, vor 3 Jahrenm'a permis de me connecter à ma caméra IP qui refusait firefox! en mettant IE c'est passé. Merci ;)
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon dataviruset, vor 3 JahrenWorks pretty well! It would be nice to have a list of websites/domains that overrides have been configured for.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 6991270, vor 4 JahrenThis saved my life. OK, almost .... There was this obnoxious site that insisted on IE for no good reason. and my employment mandated access to that site. Was almost going to update my resume :-)
But seriously: good stuff !!!!!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Marek, vor 4 JahrenFor some mysterious reason, the main view of the addon turns black after a few restarts of Firefox for Android. Its background as well as text. Happened repeatedly across multiple FF versions and after reinstalling the addon.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Dan, vor 4 JahrenNice addon but the newer versions are breaking sites. Using with 60esr Disqus comments won't load. Forced to revert to 1.2.18.
Update: version 1.3.3 not fixed. Disqus comments on The Hill, Breitbart, and Twitchy will not load. When the addon is disabled or reverted to 1.2.18 they do.
Update 2: No problem, I wouldn't comment on those visiting Daily Beast, CNN, or MSNBC either, especially as a developer :--).
Thanks for fixing, works good again.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 JahrenWhile I will not comment on the content of the websites you mentioned, I've fixed several issues on these sites with 1.3.4 that at least made Twitchy & Breitbart work. The Hill I could not test as their page is deploying a security policy that prevents access to all external resources (including Disqus) and hence is broken either way.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon cello, vor 4 JahrenIt works except it puzzles me why its size is so much bigger at 4+ MB compared to other agent addons that are only a few KB in size. I hope it is not consuming more system resources as a result. Will be great if author can slim it down some more.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 JahrenThank you for your review! As mentioned before the 3MiB+ extra data shipped with the extension is used to generate sensible values for the other `navigator.*` browser identification values. Reading information like operating system, CPU type, device type, … from the User-Agent string is quite a hard thing to do as there are no standards at all – one just has to guess based on the COMMENT parts of the User-Agent string. Fortunately the BrowsCap project has maintained a list of matching patterns for figuring out this information since 1997 that is extremely reliable. As such, I will continue using it even if it means bloating the extension size by about 3MiB. The fact that it allows everything to just work out-of-the-box with just a single input value (the User-Agent string itself) in my opinion definitely outweighs that, by comparison small, price.