- von Marek, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenFor some mysterious reason, the main view of the addon turns black after a few restarts of Firefox for Android. Its background as well as text. Happened repeatedly across multiple FF versions and after reinstalling the addon.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15160329, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 2 von 5 SternenUsed to work well but Is now breaking sites. Please fix.Sorry for the inconvience caused by the recent changes. Version 1.3.4 should now stop the remaining breakage from occuring. If you still observe issues please send some examples of broken sites and what is wrong with them so that I may take a look. Thanks!
- von Dan, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNice addon but the newer versions are breaking sites. Using with 60esr Disqus comments won't load. Forced to revert to 1.2.18.
Update: version 1.3.3 not fixed. Disqus comments on The Hill, Breitbart, and Twitchy will not load. When the addon is disabled or reverted to 1.2.18 they do.
Update 2: No problem, I wouldn't comment on those visiting Daily Beast, CNN, or MSNBC either, especially as a developer :--).
Thanks for fixing, works good again.While I will not comment on the content of the websites you mentioned, I've fixed several issues on these sites with 1.3.4 that at least made Twitchy & Breitbart work. The Hill I could not test as their page is deploying a security policy that prevents access to all external resources (including Disqus) and hence is broken either way.
- von cello, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenIt works except it puzzles me why its size is so much bigger at 4+ MB compared to other agent addons that are only a few KB in size. I hope it is not consuming more system resources as a result. Will be great if author can slim it down some more.Thank you for your review! As mentioned before the 3MiB+ extra data shipped with the extension is used to generate sensible values for the other `navigator.*` browser identification values. Reading information like operating system, CPU type, device type, … from the User-Agent string is quite a hard thing to do as there are no standards at all – one just has to guess based on the COMMENT parts of the User-Agent string. Fortunately the BrowsCap project has maintained a list of matching patterns for figuring out this information since 1997 that is extremely reliable. As such, I will continue using it even if it means bloating the extension size by about 3MiB. The fact that it allows everything to just work out-of-the-box with just a single input value (the User-Agent string itself) in my opinion definitely outweighs that, by comparison small, price.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 10647288, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 3 von 5 SternenA wonderful multiuse tool. However, it seems that in the latest update YouTube videos won't load unless set to Default. Went back to previous version, videos load normally again.
- von Firefox-Benutzer 13165481, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenTried it out and it does exactly what it says on the tin. Great for bypassing paywalls and “disable your ad-blocker (so we may cram 864 trackers down your gullet)” messages and so on. Thanks!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 15124937, vor 2 JahrenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenThis works great! I noticed that when I switched it to chrome the preview thumbnail feature worked! I had to take off 1 star because if you switch from chrome to default it will glitch