- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon johndoe, vor 7 Tagenon the tor browser no matter the agent switcher i use YouTubes video player breaks like lines will appear on the video player and i don't know why can pls fix other than that the product is good.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Nico, vor 8 TagenThis is fantastic, but for some reason, when I switch it to Chrome, it locks me out of Cloudflare for some reason.
"Please unblock challenges.cloudflare.com to proceed."
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon DBA, vor 9 TagenMicrosoft ignores Linux related user-agents and open web-version of MS Teams in FF browser page instead of launch application. With this best extension the MS Teams join-meeting-URL in Linux FF forwarded to MS Teams Application if any windows related user-agent was selected. It will work automatically if "Override for domain" option was selected. Thank you for making our lives more comfortable!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 5612562, vor 4 MonatenWorks great but it seems to cause problems with Cloudflare's website protection now. For example, going to https://www.podchaser.com/, the Cloudflare check just keeps resetting after clicking the "confirm you're human" check. Disabling the addon makes the Cloudflare check not appear at all
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Mozifox_1978, vor 4 MonatenThe "switcher and manager" that comes up at the top of the search sometimes doesn't work well, but this one is simple but always works.
i prefer this one.
can also enter or correct UA preset manually.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon nout77, vor 4 MonatenEasy and decent User-Agent switcher. But missing an overview function for the exceptions / overrides i make for the many domains i visit. Now it is only possible to view/add/change an override if you are on the specific website.
An other thing which can be improved is the user agent set. After installing this addon i did not notice any updates (like version number increments) on the set of user agent strings, you have to do this yourself. [i was wrong, there are some weekly/monthly updates]
But the Firefox user agent is not correct: "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:115.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/115.0" should be "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:109.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/115.0" see the rv:109.0 reference.
Beside that, working great!