- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon wlindy27, vor 2 MonatenLatest update completely broke add-on for firefox and chrome, hundreds of reports of this on the review page and no fix in site. Moving to different password manager since having paid for premium this service has gone down hill quickly. We use logmein central at my company which is managed MUCH better than this software.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Rymar15, vor 2 MonatenSince this version was released the popup tfa window asking for my Yubikey no longer functions. It hangs after touching key. I finally reverted back to an older version, which works as it should.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Gambit9000, vor 2 MonatenThis USED to be good but then LogMeIn, Inc. got greedy and decided to deceive free users of the service and stripping out long standing features isolating them into a costly subscription service as well as making it so you can't use on multiple platforms. They suck, use something like bitwarden where they respect you and
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon UnderworldNow, vor 2 MonatenSeit dem letzten Update muss man immer wieder das Master-Passwort angeben. Wenn man dies dem Support meldet, bekommt man nur als Antwort, dass man nicht berechtigt sei für diese Art Support, da man ja nicht zahlt.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17494362, vor 2 MonatenHave been a long time user of the platform and a premium user. Was a little bugged by the Mobile or Desktop switch last year, but the recent update that has broken the MFA extension is a bit too much.
Pains to say, but will be considering other password manager options, only due to the recent changes.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13556123, vor 2 MonatenAll of a sudden, this app can't remember my master login and it keeps prompting me for 2FA, but the Authenticate button doesn't work. And now, I can't even select fill password from the login field. I don't know what this new update was supposed to do, but it broke everything I liked about it. I am considering canceling my subscription to premium because it's so bad
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Tommy Cooper, vor 2 MonatenWe are using LastPass for Business with Yubikey 2FA. For years we have been a happy customer ... until last update. Since last update a week ago the extension doesn't remember the masterpassword anymore. That happened before but that was fixed by LastPass very soon after. I expected that to be solved again really quickly. But now that's not the case. What happens now is that it does ask for the 2FA yubikey in Firefox (in chrome an empty page) but when you fill the 2FA code nothing happens. We all need to type our masterpassword in the extension where it will ask for the 2FA code again. Then the vault is available. But ... autofill is also no longer working. The lastpass icon in the username and password field of sites does show the list of passwords available but when you click the desired password, again nothing happens. Only when you use the extension button in the top right corner most sites it will fill the password. I would have thought a serious failure like this would be fixed soon but after a week still no solution. Our users start to enable the firefox- and chrome- password managers again. That's the very last thing you want as admin. After many years of production we are suddenly looking into alternative solutions.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Jimmy Bazooka, vor 2 MonatenYou broke 2FA of the extension. Every time I open the browser it shows the window for 2FA code input, but it won't accept it, it just doesn't react at all. I have to enter the master password every time.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon qdlatyxes, vor 2 MonatenSince the last update I cannot use the yubikey. It won't accept code. I have to close the tab, and click on the toolbar icon, and reenter my master password to activate it. Please fix.