- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Krystofer125, vor 24 TagenAfter approximately 9 years of using this extension, I have to say that I'm impressed any more. Compared to Bitwarden, this extensions seems to be a bit outdated. It constantly nags the user to buy a premium subscription. Additionally it no longer support vault synchronization between PCs and mobile devices (you can pick only one category of devices) without said subscription. I strongly recommend would-be users download Bitwarden instead!
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon MK, vor einem MonatLatest version broke the autofill functionality... Pointless if i have to copy paste everything. Even trying re-adding the pages as suggested sometimes but it won't autofill that either...
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17519858, vor 2 MonatenHaving been a paying user for years, I'm disappointed in the most recent releases that are, frankly, broken in various ways. I expect some breakage as browsers increasingly takes security more seriously. I also expect browser extensions to incrementally improve over time and for there to be some associated growing pains. But the recent extensive changes in LastPass to improve the user experience have instead resulted in increasing daily frustration. Hoping for stability soon or this user will be moving on.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17420527, vor 4 MonatenSince the most recent update, V220.127.116.11, I cannot log in via the extension. I can directly on the browser and also using the Edge extension.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17187123, vor 5 MonatenOnce I get it completely set up, it works okay, but sometime it makes me run around in circle after circle to get my master password set.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon stefan_ioan, vor 5 MonatenIn version 18.104.22.168, in "Edit password", the "Notes" section no longer works on multi-line writing, after "ENTER" it is automatically saved. You can't write line 2 or 3 or ...
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14136364, vor 7 MonatenWhy is the viewport of passwords for a given website so small! The dropdown menu when you click the toolbar icon. The space where accounts for the current website are shown. It only has room for 2 accounts. Instead the menu has junk like:
View All Fillable Items
Open my Vault
Generate Secure Password
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13222952, vor 7 MonatenWas OK, but lately lastpass opens automatically, showing my master password, even though set NOT to show password. So, handy for remembering general paswords, but not anything important.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon moozandsqrl, vor 8 MonatenMy only complaint is that I use Firefox and every time I log out and log back on, it disappears or comes up but is non functional and I have to uninstall and reinstall it. It's a pain.