- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14597003, vor 4 MonatenLastpass before LogMeIn was brilliant! $12 a year. Now a necessary evil, frequent crashes, browser compability issues, Grrr! I just want something simple that works and you can have my $12 a year in perpetuity.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17436540, vor 4 MonatenUnusable since it drains all memory. As soon as I start the extention fans go in airplane mode and Firefoxs RAM usage is on max.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon dejagerco, vor 4 MonatenEach time FireFox starts I have to login AND 2FA again. Can't figure out if this is a plugin thing or if it's some FF setting I need to change. This inconvenience might force me to Edge or Chrome which I'd rather not, but useability does matter...
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17420527, vor 4 MonatenSince the most recent update, V126.96.36.199, I cannot log in via the extension. I can directly on the browser and also using the Edge extension.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17188545, vor 4 MonatenAt first, it seems like a solid password manager on desktop/laptop. But then you learn about their greed.
The Android app is paid. I woke up one day and LastPass said it logged me out. I tried logging back in. That failed, despite knowing my master password! You will have to pay for support for this. They call it "personalized support."
STEER CLEAR! There are far more better options out there. You'll regret signing up for LastPass in the future I guarantee it.