- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Jimmy Bazooka, vor einem MonatStupid idiots broke it again: requires entering the password after every restart. This has already happened several times in the past. How hard can it be to not break it every f*** time?
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon bhallnerd, vor einem MonatThis might sound like a cool deal "Free" but it is a back door into the Black Web
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17886112, vor einem MonatAfter the "security event" aka they were hacked the response has been very bad. I only waited out mu subscription and have now moved on to a better company.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15104912, vor einem MonatI don't wanna pay, I want free
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Storm, vor einem MonatThis worked perfectly until some months ago, then it started not filtering the correct website for the pwd, not appearing when necessary, and so on. in its current state it is become unusable
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15191345, vor 2 MonatenSince they were hacked in December, this has been a train wreck. I can not explain my obscene exasperation without cursing.
Once you centralize your passwords with someone else you lose all control and there is no ... no customer support except the faq's! I did all three of the password resets but none of the answers applied. Why? Why?
Because I was using the correct password the entire time. I had to uninstall and reinstall the password manager.
OH, did I mention they change the way it looks and operates periodically? That's always pleasant I assure you.
When you sign into thier authenticator it changes your device from your computer to you moble. To turn it back.... I'm screaming in fury over this ARRRRRRRRG.
Thank God I figured it out on my LAST ATTEMPT. The FAQs didn't apply, and there is ZERO customer support. Did I mention that?
I will down load my passwords and fire them right away.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13905749, vor 2 MonatenIt's become a bug-ridden mess.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Paul, vor 2 MonatenI don't understand anything that is going on -- am completely confused with all these shouting graphics and could use some calm. easier to follow instructions.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Zafar, vor 2 MonatenNon-switchable Pop-ups, in vk.com and other sites, after each click, it pops up again - Very annoying! The definition of the site hangs - everywhere it offers passwords from other sites.
Tired of waiting for fixes! it gets worse with every version!
Rolled back to version 220.127.116.11 works fine.