- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Jeremy G, vor 4 JahrenWould be perfect if it could be part of Firefox Sync! I love the interface and the ease of use but I'm looking for a cross-computer rss reader so I can't use it for the moment. I hope Firefox Sync will be implemented.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13059527, vor 4 Jahrenwould be perfect if it supports toggling on / off full article view while reading , syncing feed subscriptions, and modifying feed properties in a batch
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon oldschooler, vor 4 JahrenExcellent add-on, highly configurable, really helpful, clever, time saver. It can be better on font readability, short preview readability, options placement and other small things that can make Feedbro easier to use for non pro users. Maybe an android version option to save everything you like in a personal feed (even publishable) should be great. Maybe even an android stand alone version to have all of out feeds, given the fact you can't install it of firefox for android.
Thx for the effort and for the community.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15588331, vor 4 JahrenA very promising extension. There are only two things which are bugging me:
1) Since the tags result in readable feeds, they should be treated as such and should be shown as folders with unread counts.
At present they show a kind of unwieldy result list and one needs to manually monitor them for new content.
That behaviour sadly makes tags more of a chore than a convenience.
2) One cannot turn off the boldly presented unread count displayed at the extension icon.
This assumes that everyone wants to know, how many unread items there are, all the time - which is simply not realistic.
I'm perfectly content with knowing exactly, how many unread items there are, after opening the extensions main window.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13720854, vor 4 JahrenVery good rss reader! I really like its ability to get feeds out of twitter, instagram...which a lot of readers cannot.
But there's one function I need which it doesn't seem to be able to do. When there are alot of unread titles I can't finish them all at once. I need to mark the titles older than a certain one as read. For me this is a critical function.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Mellobob, vor 5 JahrenI use this app lots of times every day and really love it. I was getting a bit desperate that I couldn't delete feeds and found that setting ui.context_menus.after_mouseup to TRUE fixed that. Now, my only beef is that duplicate articles are not collapsed: eg, the BBC site may have 10 articles all with the same header and it becomes distracting to page though them all (INOreader has this option). Thanks!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14969340, vor 5 JahrenFeedbro popup doesn't follow selected theme colors...it always white...and no way to export Feedbro custom settings...please add. Thanks!!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon syd1507, vor 5 JahrenExcellent, until FF 66 : the "right-click for options" (on a feed title) seems to no longer work. The popup appears but closes when you release the right-click (in order to left-click & select the option)...
Feedbo 3.39.0 on Firefox 66.0 (64 bits) / LinuxThis is caused by a recent regression bug in Firefox. See https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1535068
We'll see if there's a way to get around this somehow but the problem is that it works fine on Windows but not on Linux or MacOS.
Workaround: open about:config and set "ui.context_menus.after_mouseup" to true.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14682338, vor 5 JahrenUnfortunately, I cant use it only with keyboard, because page up/down in the middle panel doest work with keyboard (neihter spacebar nor pageup/down-keys).
Is there a way to get this functionality?Please see Feedbro help for a list of keyboard shortcuts. You can open the Help by clicking the ?-icon in the Feedbro toolbar. You can use j/k or shift-rightarrow/leftarrow to move between next/previous item on the list.
Page down/up and space bar affect the actual article view in viewmode 3 as intended.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon p3732, vor 5 JahrenVery nice reader. Only two remarks:
- Newly added feeds should not be marked as unread, since the user just visited that feed to add it, thus is aware of its content.
- A more symbolic icon would make the addon look more modern (I can help if you are interested, reply, I will check this review and get in touch)
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Flush, vor 5 JahrenКлассное дополнение, но есть одно НО! Хочется чтобы в любом из режимов отображения можно было найти подписки на открытых вкладках. И тогда будет 5 звезд, однозначно!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon sarf2k4, vor 5 JahrenProbably the best rss feed extension I ever used so far. Each new feeds are grouped into their respective group to avoid clutter, also we can put some rules on incoming feeds.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 12649351, vor 5 JahrenI like it, easy to setup and easy looking except that I cant find how to make it show only "Titles" and not all the page for each feed, so I keep scrolling to see all my feeds. Maybe I didn't find that option if you can advise.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14568584, vor 5 Jahrenlook ok: very manual setup; not particularly visual
doesnt support redit rss feedsFeedbro does support Reddit feeds but they don't work if you have "Trackers" set to "Always" in Firefox options. This setting blocks all XMLHttpRequests to Reddit. You need to set it to "Only in private windows" because Firefox still doesn't support whitelisting of sites.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14547592, vor 5 JahrenFeedbro is a fantastic piece of software. I would change my rating to 5-stars if there was a setting to remove "X-Frame-Options" from web request headers. This ideally should be turned off by default. It would allow Feedbro to load feeds such as Reddit or Microsoft's .NET Core blog.EDIT: Feedbro 3.41.7 now supports X-Frame-Options modification so view mode 6 should work for all sites.
Note that you have to set "Trackers" setting to "Only in Private Windows" in about:preferences#privacy if you want to load Reddit feeds. This is because Firefox has an internal "tracker list" where Reddit is blacklisted. So Firefox blocks all XMLHttpRequests to Reddit if you have Trackers setting set to Always.
Other than that I guess your comment is valid especially for view mode 6 (embedded iframe view). Some sites send HTTP Response headers that prevent embedding their site in an iframe. We'll check if it's possible to get around this without introducing performance penalties or other side effects.