Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14969340, vor 3 Jahren
Feedbro popup doesn't follow selected theme colors...it always white...and no way to export Feedbro custom settings...please add. Thanks!!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 15166984, vor 3 MonatenGreat add-on. There's no real alternative to this. Feedly is gross. Ino looks nice but takes days to fetch unpopular feeds. Feedbro rocks. Maybe some more themes, visual updates in the future?
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Never Jhonsen, vor 3 MonatenI got it for RSS feeds, however it won't show the latest one on every feed; It seems to cut off the newest and shows the second newest as the most recent one.
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon sgdl-pers, vor 4 MonatenI like this, I can group up feeds for reddit, youtube or comics and browse them by grouping whenever I please. I like being able to filter out things I've no interest in.
I don't like this because at random it will break, requiring the extension to be disabled and re-enabled to get anything about it working again.
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Freddy , vor 4 MonatenThanks for this great add-on. It really works perfectly, as far as I know! ;-)
I have just one feature request: currently the icon shows the number of all unread articles (new and old). I would like an option to make it show the number of only new articles (since the last time the add-on was used).
But anyway, thanks again!
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Роман Деев, vor 4 MonatenWhy maximum of "Maximum entries to save (default)" only 100? :)
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenRight-click the feed in the feed tree, select Properties and you can adjust it to up-to 2000.
The reason 100 is the default maximum is to discourage people from treating Feedbro as an archive. E.g. if you have 1000 feeds and 2000 articles for each, that's 2 000 000 articles which slows down performance.