Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 Jahren
The database that stores Clippings data may be inaccessible, corrupted or otherwise not set up correctly. To resolve this, you'll need to run Refresh Firefox (more info here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings), then reinstall Clippings.
- von alex21, vor 4 MonatenBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenNice extension! Works very well! BUT I can't sync. I using two Firefox browsers (2 different pc's) and it's impossible to sync!
I already download and install sync app, set same Dropbox folder on two pc's and I can see green icon sync is on.
But when I add new clipping on the first pc, another pc doesn't have this clipp. Literally nothing happen. Does sync option really works?
I tried sync manually on second PC but I only get this message "Updating the synced clippings folder. Click reload to continue." And nothing happen. None Clippings synced.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 4 MonatenYou need to trigger the sync manually from Clippings Manager on the second PC - click on the sync button next to the Synced Clippings folder. For more help, see the Sync Clippings page at https://aecreations.sourceforge.io/clippings/sync.php
If you are having further issues, please post to the AE Creations Help and Support forum: https://groups.google.com/g/aecreations-help
- von Phil, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenSince the last update the text / textboxes in the placeholder dialogs are to big and its covering the buttons (OK / Cancel)
Edit: I created a bug report, hope i can help.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrThank you for bringing this up. Could you please open an issue in GitHub for the Clippings project (https://github.com/aecreations/clippings/issues)? Please provide details on Firefox version and operating system, and attach a screen shot. Thanks again!
- von denb10, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 4 von 5 SternenClippings is a very useful extension that works great.
However, I have two negative reviews (that earn it one star less):
1. The choices offered for the predefined "Formatted Date" placeholder are for English speakers only, they are not localized. This is a shame.
2. The setup of the sync clippings helper app requires administrator rights and the synchronization can only be activated by the user who installed the program. As a result, a standard user (who does not have administrator privileges) cannot synchronize his clippings. This is annoying.
Would it be possible to solve these two problems? Thank you!
- von Firefox-Benutzer 16880933, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenMakes my work hell a lot easier. I'm stuck with Firefox, because equivalent add-ons on different browsers don't work that great. <3
- von Phillip, vor einem JahrBewertet mit 5 von 5 SternenThis applet is fantastic. I use SolarWinds helpdesk and hate that SW doesn't have a signature option for ticket comments. Clippings has made it possible for me to quickly insert my custom signature on helpdesk tickets. It took me a bit of work to figure out where the Shortcut Key assignment options were buried (In Clippings Manager -> Tools -> Show/Hide -> Details Pane) but now that I have set up my shortcut key it's a quick 2-keystroke move.
I love it.