Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 5 Jahren
The database that stores Clippings data may be inaccessible, corrupted or otherwise not set up correctly. To resolve this, you'll need to run Refresh Firefox (more info here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/refresh-firefox-reset-add-ons-and-settings), then reinstall Clippings.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon Erne D, vor 5 MonatenThe add-on itself is good, however, I found out that it clears my already typed text when I paste something.
This happens on Linux, on Windows it runs perfectly fine.
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon alex21, vor 9 MonatenNice extension! Works very well! BUT I can't sync. I using two Firefox browsers (2 different pc's) and it's impossible to sync!
I already download and install sync app, set same Dropbox folder on two pc's and I can see green icon sync is on.
But when I add new clipping on the first pc, another pc doesn't have this clipp. Literally nothing happen. Does sync option really works?
I tried sync manually on second PC but I only get this message "Updating the synced clippings folder. Click reload to continue." And nothing happen. None Clippings synced.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor 9 MonatenYou need to trigger the sync manually from Clippings Manager on the second PC - click on the sync button next to the Synced Clippings folder. For more help, see the Sync Clippings page at https://aecreations.sourceforge.io/clippings/sync.php
If you are having further issues, please post to the AE Creations Help and Support forum: https://groups.google.com/g/aecreations-help
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Phil, vor einem JahrSince the last update the text / textboxes in the placeholder dialogs are to big and its covering the buttons (OK / Cancel)
Edit: I created a bug report, hope i can help.
Antwort des Entwicklersgeschrieben am vor einem JahrThank you for bringing this up. Could you please open an issue in GitHub for the Clippings project (https://github.com/aecreations/clippings/issues)? Please provide details on Firefox version and operating system, and attach a screen shot. Thanks again!
- Bewertet mit 4 von 5 Sternenvon denb10, vor einem JahrClippings is a very useful extension that works great.
However, I have two negative reviews (that earn it one star less):
1. The choices offered for the predefined "Formatted Date" placeholder are for English speakers only, they are not localized. This is a shame.
2. The setup of the sync clippings helper app requires administrator rights and the synchronization can only be activated by the user who installed the program. As a result, a standard user (who does not have administrator privileges) cannot synchronize his clippings. This is annoying.
Would it be possible to solve these two problems? Thank you!